• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

So much attention on Kane these days. Ever expert can't wait to get their voice in there praising the next big English talent to break through.

Really hope Kane manages to stay level headed throughout this and that the club and more experienced players help him out.

Been some great reports about him being a very good trainer, staying behind, always working hard, endless hours on the training ground working on his shooting. And we've all seen his work rate in games. This is what he needs to keep doing if he wants to really become a star I think.

He is strong, athletic, has vision and knows where the goal is. His work rate is immense and he has improved so much this season. Very good trainer too by all accounts.

We have to be careful not to burn him out as the above poster said.

Well, its looking like we are looking for 2nd and 3rd choice strikers now cause Arry has the first choice slot all sewn up

simply immense tonight.

just incredible......words fail me. Harry Kane.......

THANK YOU THANK YOU! you are beautiful! So proud that you wear the shirt and fight with all your heart and Guts!

keep going lad we need you!!!!!

I was thinking today that he's someone who must be difficult to mark as he has a bit of everything. Tall and strong but also likes running with the ball, great touch, good finisher,.... Usually you can put a big CB up against a big CF and have a chance (e.g. say Fazio marking Andy Carroll or Crouch) but a big lumbering CB would be run ragged by Kane. Equally he has the size to bully a smaller, quicker CB

Didn't someone describe him as the English Thomas Muller. Good shout that.

Thats a very good shout indeed.

If he can keep level headed he could become a very good player. His two goals and performance today show he's almost got everything in his locker.

Two or three years time he's Real Madrids next big signing! :eek:k:

It wasn't me but have felt that for while. They're very similar in terms of pressing, positioning, link up play, energy and finishing.

What a performance today, unreal. If he keeps developing as he is we can change the title of the Striker search thread (in the transfer section) to "Finding appropriate back up to Harry Kane thread"

Yiiiiiiiiidooo!!!!!!

The last few weeks it's been very reminiscent of Bale going from 'potential' to 'star'. The attributes have been there, but then they click ... the confidence comes ... the other players react ................ and the opposition quake.

I'm not sure how much better he'll get, nor what will happen after his first serious injury, nor whether someone will figure out how to deal with him.

Good luck to him ... and will his form make Bale's return a possibility ?

Bale and Kane dovetailing beautifully as the classic big centre-forward/agile no.10 combo as Spurs sweep to their first ever Champions League trophy in WHL's final season...... :p

One can dream. I promised myself I'd never get hopelessly attached to another player after the whole Bale saga, but a couple of months ago Kane lured me in, and now I'm helplessly enamoured again. Don't leave, Harry. Not yet. Preferably not ever. :)

The last few weeks it's been very reminiscent of Bale going from 'potential' to 'star'. The attributes have been there, but then they click ... the confidence comes ... the other players react ................ and the opposition quake.

I'm not sure how much better he'll get, nor what will happen after his first serious injury, nor whether someone will figure out how to deal with him.

Good luck to him ... and will his form make Bale's return a possibility ?

good post

Back