• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Leicester City ***

I would have liked Dembele on the bench instead of Paulinho or the "injured" Mason.
Otherwise a strong team

Sent from my Noki DigiDrum using JungleTalk

I do worry about any lack of rotation but I also appreciate we can't win Saturday's game today.

Was it Wenger who got his sports science guys to work out the minimum ideal rest period being 3 days? Iirc they noted that teams that had had two days' rest versus three alway struggled.

I know all the teams will have the same rest, there or thereabouts, but if a team manages to rotate heavily for the first game and still take pints, then they could well be in a strong position for the second game.

Hopefully we're not burning out Kane, Eriksen, Walker (after his recent injury) etc.

interesting to see poch go in for a bit of rotation. seems to show that hes looking to win consistently over christmas. brave. hope it pays off.

I would really liked to have seen Townsend in a game like this - I'll be scrutinizing Lamela's performance today - I want to see some quality balls delivered from the right by him and I don't want to see him giving away possession.

Should have it won within an hour, get two or three up and then make changes. Playing the bottom side well on their way to being relegated, an excellent chance to do the goal difference some good.
3-0 win a mi imam requirement.

I'm glad Poch takes nothing for granted and chose to start with a strong line up despite facing man u in less than 48 hours

COYS

Be nice to win. Be a miracle to win comfortably and not after going 1 down and then Leicester getting a man sent off and then us nicking an undeserved last minute winner

Hi guys,
I'm a long time lurker but thought it was about time to post.

Can't wait as its been a while since I've seen my beloved Spurs. Leicester are my local team so I'll be sitting with the home support :-( hoping to end my run of 4 Spots losses against Leicester.
Welcome to the board [emoji3]

Back