• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pitch Invasion Debacle.

Hope they get some jail time. Looks like some of them have been arrested before while doing their 'pranks' so would be nice if they were made an example of..

Also, the people who organised this should be arrested. I'm sure they committed some sort of crime? The bell-end with the video camera hasn't been arrested has he?

Also, these p***ks will be banned for at least 3 years from football grounds and if they break that ban would face harsher penalties?

I'm pretty sure the most they can get is a small fine and a ban from football grounds.
Meanwhile they've earned around £1,250 from their Youtube account since this incident.

No wonder they are up for targeting another game. Chelsea's next Champion's league game no doubt (it would be a piece of **** to get multiple tickets)

I'm pretty sure the most they can get is a small fine and a ban from football grounds.
Meanwhile they've earned around £1,250 from their Youtube account since this incident.

No wonder they are up for targeting another game. Chelsea's next Champion's league game no doubt (it would be a piece of **** to get multiple tickets)

Cannot see a reason that amount could not be seized under ill-gotten gains of criminal activity......not like it would be hard to prove.

Fair enough - makes it significant enough for clubs to step up their game. Next time something MUCH worse

And what news off the to55pots who did the deed?

I never found what happened to the tw@t who threw the water bottle at the Olympics 100m.

Ridiculous fine. Don't get me wrong, it's my club and I don't want them in hot water. But what's 15k? No statement in that. UEFA fines are a joke.

Also, I'd rather they forced THFC to spend 15k extra training stewards or on policing. All this does is line Pratinis pockets. Why should they profit in his?

Ridiculous fine. Don't get me wrong, it's my club and I don't want them in hot water. But what's 15k? No statement in that. UEFA fines are a joke.

Also, I'd rather they forced THFC to spend 15k extra training stewards or on policing. All this does is line Pratinis pockets. Why should they profit in his?

What kind of statement do you want? Don't let people plan to do something like this?

It would take a rather massive number of stewards at every single game to successfully prevent a stunt like this. Money that clubs around Europe can spend better on other things.

If some huge fine was given as a statement from UEFA clubs with a fraction of our budget would have to spend significant money as a result.

What kind of statement do you want? Don't let people plan to do something like this?

It would take a rather massive number of stewards at every single game to successfully prevent a stunt like this. Money that clubs around Europe can spend better on other things.

If some huge fine was given as a statement from UEFA clubs with a fraction of our budget would have to spend significant money as a result.

What I'd want is for UEFA not to find spurs guilty, and support us in a private prosecution against the three muppets and bassh0les or whatever their name is.

Pitch invaders don't really bother me. But monkey chanting racists do so if UEFA want to dish out fines do it properly or don't do it at all.

BBC Gossip has them down as Tottenham supporters even though the Guardian article they link to doesn't state this...

haha what a joke!

I was thinking locked doors for at least 1 match!

Back