• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Everton OMT ***

has this half really been as great as people are making out? everton bossing the game, we're trying to hit on the break. nothing wrong with that given our personnel deficiencies, but its been nothing to start ****ing our pants over, surely. looks fragile as fuuck to me.

I'd say it was the other way around.

That is the best bit of defending ive seen by us this season. We disnt jump in, Kept the shape and made them play. As a result, we won it and then scored. Top stuff. To defend, you dont always have to tackle.

I want to cry... Firstly because Bobby Soldier scored and the team are clearly happy for him. Secondly because I was in the process of placing a bet on him scoring next...

Fantastico!

That is the best bit of defending ive seen by us this season. We disnt jump in, Kept the shape and made them play. As a result, we won it and then scored. Top stuff. To defend, you dont always have to tackle.

Agree, and add Walker to that back four and it look rather good.

Nice touch from the fans - Soldado must have loved walking off to his name being sung out like that.

This has been our best performance in a long time. Solid at the back, biting in mid and sharp up front. Best of all though is leaders all over the pitch.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using Fapatalk

Superb half from us, all departments. Nothing we could really do about their wonder goal, but our play in defence and attack has been excellent. We look so much better in midfield today. Kane and Soldado combining well, quality goals!

I'd like to see Lamela for Eriksen on about 70 minutes, to keep the energy of our play high. Maybe Chadli on upfront at some point for the same reason.

Very good from Poch today too, pleased he's just binned off the players who were given a crack but didn't perform.

Back