• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Friday

Roy1983

Edward Sheringham
Just got home from the Brookfield centre, Cheshunt. Wow!

People with 5 TVs in their trolley, coffee machines you name it they had it. Police were present as at 00:01 a member of staff was trampled on as crowds tried to get their hands on electrical goods. I've not seen anything like it. It was like watching the london riots all over again!!

As its black friday I'm going to go to work dressed as Eddie Murphy or I might even dig out my Adebayor fancy dress outfit from a few years ago

42 Million Dead In Bloodiest Black Friday Weekend On Record
NEWS • News • ISSUE 48•48 • Nov 26, 2012
Facebook422.7KTwitter3.1KGoogle Plus1.2K

NEW YORK—According to emergency personnel, early estimates indicate that more than 42 million Americans were killed this past weekend in what is now believed to be the bloodiest Black Friday shopping event in history.

First responders reporting from retail stores all across the nation said the record-breaking post-Thanksgiving shopping spree carnage began as early as midnight on Friday, when 13 million shoppers were reportedly trampled, pummeled, burned, stabbed, shot, lanced, and brutally beaten to death while attempting to participate in early holiday sales events.

Law enforcement officials said the bloodbath only escalated throughout the weekend as hordes of savage holiday shoppers began murdering customers at Wal-Mart, Sears, and JCPenney locations nationwide, leaving piles of dismembered and mutilated corpses in their wake.

“The level of bloodshed this year was almost beyond imagination—no prior Black Friday could have prepared us for this,” said National Guard commander Frank Grass, talking to reporters in front of the still-smoldering remains of a local Best Buy that was burned to the ground Saturday. “We had fire trucks, police cruisers, and guardsmen stationed at multiple locations, but it was useless. At the moment, hundreds of thousands of American shoppers are still unaccounted for, and we expect $2 billion in damage has been wrought upon our cities. ”

“The stench of death is unbearable,” a tearful Grass added. “Simply unbearable.”

As the weekend of sales drew to a close, ambulances could be seen circling the now empty and completely ravaged shopping complexes as they searched for signs of life, while clean-up crews worked to clear the rubble, overturned cars, and large pools of blood from local Kohl’s and Macy’s parking lots.

The White House issued an official response, stating, “We mourn the deaths of those 42 million American shoppers who tragically lost their lives this Black Friday.”

Survivors of the deadly holiday sales event said that while the weekend began as a chance to “get in on some unbeatable post-Thanksgiving deals,” it quickly escalated into a merciless, no-hold-barred fight to the death.

“At some point in time we all stopped caring about the deals and the holiday shopping and were pretty much just out for blood,” said Dana Marshall, 37, a Target shopper who suffered seven broken ribs and a cracked sternum while fighting two other customers for a discounted Nikon digital camera. “I remember just sitting on top of a woman and smacking her head with a DVD player until her face was completely unrecognizable. I felt nothing. Absolutely nothing.”

The Onion will continue to publish a running list of the Black Friday dead throughout the week.

Black Friday can F**KOFF what has it got to do with Britain? another American Thing that is taking over here. Im the US it follows Thanksgiving so it makes no sense here at all. Our traditional sale time was January.

Along with Crappy Haloween taking over from Fireworks night!!!!!

Grrrr

Black Friday can F**KOFF what has it got to do with Britain? another American Thing that is taking over here. Im the US it follows Thanksgiving so it makes no sense here at all. Our traditional sale time was January.

Grrrr
:lol:

Agree though, they're acting this year as if we've always done this Black Friday *******s over here.

Yup:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-30241459

Like the pictures you get around aid convoys:
_79361316_024904725-1.jpg

Still, glad Fat Jose got his Christmas shopping done (bottom left):
_79356587_tesco2.jpg

I seriously cant believe people do this. I would simply pay an extra £100 to not have to experience this ****e... WE.ARE.NOT.AMERICANS

Those Polaroid 40" HD TV's that people are going crazy for selling at £139. Well, stay away from ASDA tomorrow as they have a Saturday deal selling the 32" one for £89... you have been warned...!

Grrrr

Ah, my favourite Catholic burning party.

:lol:

Agree though, they're acting this year as if we've always done this Black Friday *******s over here.

To be fair I did hear on the radio this is traditionally one of the busiest trading days in the UK, the last Friday in the month is also the last pay day before Christmas. However, the hype this year about it being Black Friday is far worse than previous, it's just a commercial invention like Valentines Day.

Just got 5 christmas pressies and saved £150 in getting them and a good chunk back cashback on my quidco account

Back