• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sugar Daddy - Yea or Nay?

Sugar Daddy?

• Yea

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • Nay

Votes: 38 59.4%

• Total voters
How would a sugar daddy benefit us exactly, other than funding a New stadium? With ffp at work, we cant spend money we dont earn, right? Look at Monaco, that didnt end like planned.

How would a sugar daddy benefit us exactly, other than funding a New stadium? With ffp at work, we cant spend money we dont earn, right? Look at Monaco, that didnt end like planned.

If a Sugar Daddy pumped 200 million + into us to get us a debt free stadium, and fairly soon that'd do me, and would be far far better than what eNIC have managed in 14 years with us.

ALSO I suspect FFP is something of a paper tiger, and there ways a billionaire benefactor could give us added value by pumping extra money in. City's owners have already puped more money in through sponsorship, commercial deals, whatever, AFAIK.

Usually money talks, and mega money screams very loudly indeed.

If a Sugar Daddy pumped 200 million + into us to get us a debt free stadium, and fairly soon that'd do me, and would be far far better than what eNIC have managed in 14 years with us.

ALSO I suspect FFP is something of a paper tiger, and there ways a billionaire benefactor could give us added value by pumping extra money in. City's owners have already puped more money in through sponsorship, commercial deals, whatever, AFAIK.

Usually money talks, and mega money screams very loudly indeed.

:hello:

Back