• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

it's a funny one, there are loads of bat**** crazy NFL players but doing the GHod bothering seems to help their performance

there was a guy a couple of years ago called Tim tebow who'd lucked his way into the starting qb slot for Denver (despite not being able to throw a football), he was an awful player yet praying every time he was on the side of the pitch gave him the confidence to lead them into the playoffs

it would be like Barcelona suddenly playing Boris Johnson in the hole and him being brilliant every week and keeping messi out the side

amazing what a bit of belief can do

Asking a bit much?? :) But i reckon he could do a job a bit further back in the holding roll......

[video=youtube_share;JJORClH-x00]http://youtu.be/JJORClH-x00[/video]

HAHA made me laugh out loud.

Africans are very superstitious people and believe in things like black magic.

..no more than Europeans who believe in a guy dying, being buried underground in a tomb, getting out of that tomb alive two days later and then travelling up into the sky on a cloud (first class)...

;)

..no more than Europeans who believe in a guy dying, being buried underground in a tomb, getting out of that tomb alive two days later and then travelling up into the sky on a cloud (first class)...

;)

indeed, it's exactly the same as that, there are stupid people everywhere

our attack did really well without ade today. not that many goals but really really close, and many more times too, so thats a real improvement than when ade was around.

our attack did really well without ade today. not that many goals but really really close, and many more times too, so thats a real improvement than when ade was around.

Seriously? Their keeper barely had a save to make and Soldado's finishing is a joke.

Not that I'd put Ade back in either, the form he's in. We should go with Chadli and Kane up top. Soldado is cack, I just have no idea what happened to him on his flight from Spain -- I think some luggage must have come out of an overhead locker and killed half of his brain.

soldados build up play is good, he also makes the defence move around, after he went off daws and Davies had it easy as Kane stayed in the slot

soldados build up play is good, he also makes the defence move around, after he went off daws and Davies had it easy as Kane stayed in the slot

soldado is brilliant at everything but scoring in england it seems. creative, good movement.. id like to think one goal will do it, and i hope that to be the case.. just wish he had put his chance away or it was him instead of kane.

soldado is brilliant at everything but scoring in england it seems. creative, good movement.. id like to think one goal will do it, and i hope that to be the case.. just wish he had put his chance away or it was him instead of kane.

But he was just standing offside when Eriksen took the free kick. If it had fallen to him - AND in the unlikely event that he put it in! - it would have been ruled out for offside.

But he was just standing offside when Eriksen took the free kick. If it had fallen to him - AND in the unlikely event that he put it in! - it would have been ruled out for offside.

erm, well obviously he'd have been where kane was, who was onside..

Scara. You appear to have been 100% right. I tried to believe otherwise. I was wrong. Cannot say any more than that really, not here...but I hope the door doesn't hit him on the way out.

I don't hate the bloke at all, I think he has some bizarre burdens to bear, some ridiculous pressures, but there is no doubt that he forgot there is no 'i' in t-e-a-m. But yes. It's time. Offski.

[SUB][/SUB]

By brilliant you must mean 'decent.' Remind me how many assists and chances he has been creating in the last 4-5 starts he has had recently?

He almost certainly will never get the goals back whilst he is with us - he looks finished in front of goal and constantly backs off getting into positions where he might score. Pack him back off to Spain and send Ade to the Middle East somewhere.... ASAP

It's been a fcukin hard slog but fcuk it feels good Adebayor being fcuking out the squad. I won't say told you so.. \o/

props to Scara though for sticking to his belief and continuing to fight this amongst those can could not smell the **** on there own shoes. I took an self enforced leave from the MB to stop me being banned over this joker. There are others who also smelled the coffee.. Props to you all.

Worst thing is I wanted him to prove me wrong because ultimately I want a successful Tottenham.

time for Kane to rip it up... And fcuk you one last time Ade, you let us all down.. mostly you let your brothers boy down.

It's been a fcukin hard slog but fcuk it feels good Adebayor being fcuking out the squad. I won't say told you so.. \o/

props to Scara though for sticking to his belief and continuing to fight this amongst those can could not smell the **** on there own shoes. I took an self enforced leave from the MB to stop me being banned over this joker. There are others who also smelled the coffee.. Props to you all.

Worst thing is I wanted him to prove me wrong because ultimately I want a successful Tottenham.

time for Kane to rip it up... And fcuk you one last time Ade, you let us all down.. mostly you let your brothers boy down.

Let's not jump to conclusions. Ade was left out against City after an international break then rather quickly returned to the starting line-up. Not convinced yet that he won't be back rather soon.

Back