• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs. Hull City ********

That's the point mate.
Coton told him if that if he scored, it would likely end the match by causing a riot. Trust me, he did the right thing given what was going on. Sheringham was one of my favorites of all-time, a fantastic footballer.

Was that confirmed by Coton or Teddy? Never knew that.

Just thinking about this game this morning. How are we, a team that attacks through the middle with no width, gonna score against a team that plays 352. They'll dominate the middle of the pitch. Its up to our full backs really.

Surely, this is a must-win match for us, especially for Pochettino. We are now just 4 points above the relegation zone. We have to start winning matches like these if we don't want to get sucked into the relegation zone. We have had good results against Hull in recent years. We better make use of that record instead of turning it into another jinx against us.

I am convinced we need to score atleast 2 goals to win this match. I don't think we can rely on a 1-0 score with the current mental state of the team. After the disappointing loss to Stoke last time, we will be under pressure to perform in this match. So, we need to get an early goal to help us settle down. Hope Chadli will continue his goal run. Even better if Lamela can score his first league goal in this match or Eriksen can get back his brilliant form of last season. We really need an inspiration from somewhere.

Can't help but worried about our ex players like Hudd, Livermore and Dawson. They don't need any inspiration to up their game in this match. Hudd can really hurt us if we let him control the midfield. Hope Capoue and Mason can dominate the midfield. Frankly, will prefer if Dembele can start in midfield instead of Mason. I think we will need the experience of Dembele more in this match.

It will be great if we can keep a clean sheet but somehow just can't see it. We seem to be making too many stupid mistakes in defence now. But it will be a welcome surprise if we do stop Hull from scoring in this match. To do that we have to start our best defender Vertonghen and hope Kaboul will avoid any stupid mistake.

Normally, a draw will be a good result in away match like this. But we badly need a win to pull ourselves clear of the relegation zone. Anything other than a win will be a bad result for us now. Hope we will turn up and get the much-needed win !

Any official team news yet ?

Really don't care how we are going to play in this match as long as we win. We badly need to win this match. Hope Chadli, Eriksen and Lamela will help us get that all-important win.

Just thinking about this game this morning. How are we, a team that attacks through the middle with no width, gonna score against a team that plays 352. They'll dominate the middle of the pitch. Its up to our full backs really.

Let's hope Steve Bruce doesn't spot that. If he's worked out that drawing our fullbacks forward is the key to opening us up and leaving our centre backs exposed on the break we'll be in all sorts of trouble. Every other manager has, but maybe we'll get lucky today.

I would consider giving vlad a go at right back - He has the attributes to be a decent full back and dier hasn't been great in recent games.

Surely, this is a must-win match for us,[/B] especially for Pochettino. We are now just 4 points above the relegation zone. We have to start winning matches like these if we don't want to get sucked into the relegation zone. We have had good results against Hull in recent years. We better make use of that record instead of turning it into another jinx against us.

I am convinced we need to score atleast 2 goals to win this match. I don't think we can rely on a 1-0 score with the current mental state of the team. After the disappointing loss to Stoke last time, we will be under pressure to perform in this match. So, we need to get an early goal to help us settle down. Hope Chadli will continue his goal run. Even better if Lamela can score his first league goal in this match or Eriksen can get back his brilliant form of last season. We really need an inspiration from somewhere.

Can't help but worried about our ex players like Hudd, Livermore and Dawson. They don't need any inspiration to up their game in this match. Hudd can really hurt us if we let him control the midfield. Hope Capoue and Mason can dominate the midfield. Frankly, will prefer if Dembele can start in midfield instead of Mason. I think we will need the experience of Dembele more in this match.

It will be great if we can keep a clean sheet but somehow just can't see it. We seem to be making too many stupid mistakes in defence now. But it will be a welcome surprise if we do stop Hull from scoring in this match. To do that we have to start our best defender Vertonghen and hope Kaboul will avoid any stupid mistake.

Normally, a draw will be a good result in away match like this. But we badly need a win to pull ourselves clear of the relegation zone. Anything other than a win will be a bad result for us now. Hope we will turn up and get the much-needed win !

I think you are right. A defeat and we slip another place. Next two matches wont be easy either Everton and Chelsea. Anything less than a win and that will really put the pressure on the fixtures in the run-up to Christmas.

Feel like cr@p this morning but we have to make the trip along the M62 for this. 3pts would make me feel a hell of a lot better tonight

It was reported by Stobart on goal that he had an MRI on a knee. Pretty reliable than.

Means we have no goals on the pitch. Ouch.

Ok no Chadli..

------------------------------------------Lloris-----------------------------------------------

Kaboul------------------------Dier---------------Vertonghen------------------------Rose

----------------------------------Stambouli----Dembele----------------------------------

-----Lamela-------------------------Mason/Soldado---------------------------Eriksen---

---------------------------------------Adebayor/Kane---------------------------------------

Last edited:
Back