• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Positives from today's game...

We beat West Ham 1-0. Last season we lost the same fixture.

We beat QPR 4-0. Last season we only managed 1-0 against bottom team Cardiff.

We lost 0-3 to Liverpool. Last season we lost 0-5.

We drew with Sunderland. Last season we won 2-1. A minor setback, but not because we played poorly.

We lost 0-1 to West Brom. Last season it ended 1-1, so one point dropped.

Drew 1-1 at the Scumirates. Improvement on last season's 0-1 loss.

Beat Southampton 1-0. Last season we won 3-2.

Lost 1-4 to City. Last season we lost 0-6. We were in the game longer this time.

Lost 1-2 to Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Last season we lost 0-1.

Overall we have picked up 1 more point this season.

We're equal on points with **** and United and two points behind Liverpool. West Ham and Southampton won't stay the distance.

Just a few weeks ago all the papers were eulogizing Villa and Swansea, now they're dropping like stones.
I bet you are kicking yourself now! Here have some humble pie!

Positives? Levy will find it increasingly hard to hide from this mess. Otherwise poor management, a poor first team with complete lack of coherence or fight. We don't even have a Ginola et al to make it exciting anymore.

Positives?

19 days until the players have to play infront of our awful fans again.

F*ck that. 19 days until the fans have to bear these spineless cretins laughing and joking with the opposition while being schooled by them again.

Positives?

19 days until the players have to play infront of our awful fans again.

Oh the poor players.
I mean how are they able to cope?

If only Poochie could get them a bigger pitch to play on so they'd be further away.
Maybe he'll send them all out with headphones next time out.

Eh. Keep blaming the fans who pay the second-highest ticket prices in the league to watch those overpaid ****ers do a Chuckle Brothers act every week, and that's without mentioning the mind-warping obfuscation and high-handedness that emanates from the boardroom.

You'll find that there won't be many left come the opening of the new ENIC Superbowl(tm). But go ahead blaming them if you want to: it will certainly be less damaging to fan morale than the things the club gets up to on a near-daily basis.

Eh. Keep blaming the fans who pay the second-highest ticket prices in the league to watch those overpaid ****ers do a Chuckle Brothers act every week, and that's without mentioning the mind-warping obfuscation and high-handedness that emanates from the boardroom.

You'll find that there won't be many left come the opening of the new ENIC Superbowl(tm). But go ahead blaming them if you want to: it will certainly be less damaging to fan morale than the things the club gets up to on a near-daily basis.

Won't be a bad thing if it's the right ones that ****es off elsewhere to watch a winning team they somehow feel entitled to.

Won't be a bad thing if it's the right ones that ****es off elsewhere to watch a winning team they somehow feel entitled to.

I'm going to repeat what I said a while ago:

Our fans pay the second highest ticket prices in the league. In return, they get a team that at present looks so gormless that a top-half finish may well be beyond them, the lowest net spend in the league over the last five seasons, and of course, endless stick from self-righteous windbags who wheezily and arrogantly excoriate them for daring to question whether they're getting value for the outrageous amounts of money they're obediently spending, which in no way has been matched by the super-rich owners (despite the 'injections' jimmyb put forward: the fans put in that much every damn season).

Pay that much to support the team. By no divine right do we deserve to win any game, fans need to get that in their head. Some of our fans are getting to Liverpool levels of deluded. Difference being Liverpool fans support.

=D>

Our fans pay the second highest ticket prices in the league. In return, they get a team that at present looks so gormless that a top-half finish may well be beyond them, the lowest net spend in the league over the last five seasons, and of course, endless stick from self-righteous windbags who wheezily and arrogantly excoriate them for daring to question whether they're getting value for the outrageous amounts of money they're obediently spending, which in no way has been matched by the super-rich owners (despite the 'injections' jimmyb put forward: the fans put in that much every damn season).

=D>

Indeed most of us(me included) have no right to **** off any of them while we sit watching the games from home.

Back