• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mauricio Pochettino - Sacked

Welcome, Mauricio Pochettino. You can go now. Bye-bye and enjoy your pay-off. I can see you now, on the beach with a Mai Tai high-fiving the other managers sacked by Levy.

I suspect MoPo won over De Boer for the following reasons:

1) MoPo has PL experience

2) whilst De Boer has a more glittering CV, like AVB and his Portugal success, it may not have translated fully to success in the PL (also see De Boer's mediocre European record, esp in EL; at least AVB had that on his CV)

3) Descretion in public: De Boer may have scared the board with his (relatively) big mouth and how he openly mentioned our approach, plus his brother and other associated constantly publically given their opinions and maybe even his opinions; shades of Redknapp

Mopo has PL experience?what 18 months? Gotta laugh

Again .. absolutely nothing new

- Capoue/Mason not working
- Fazio/Kaboul not working
- Kane alone up front? really, we can't play 2 up against Stoke at WHL?
- Bring on Ade and he plays ****?
- We can't defend against a long ball
- Out passed by Stoke

What's new here, what that every Spurs fans on the planet couldn't have told you pre game?

What has Poch learned at all since taking over?

Agree with everything. And Poch seems to be the only one not seeing it doesn't work.

Welcome, Mauricio Pochettino. You can go now. Bye-bye and enjoy your pay-off. I can see you now, on the beach with a Mai Tai high-fiving the other managers sacked by Levy.

We talk about players using us as a stepping stone. Wonder is it applies to managers too

Just stop and think ...has anyone looked good alongside kaboul ?

Lordy. Fazio has looked dog**** with vertonghen as well. Slow as anything, poor on the ball and seems to make mistake after mistake. Awful today.

Kaboul is finished but fazio looks a woeful signing who is getting started over our only decent centre half.

Let me get this clear. Poch isn't the problem but he's not helping himself.

Fazio is new to the league and team...kaboul has played the opposition many times. Not sure what's up with verts,he's not the same for some time already.

Fazio and dier is our best hope. Dier has had the most interceptions and headers so far I read.

Yeah feels like avb all over again, players in silent revolt.

Yes they had a silent revolt over AVB, TS and now possibly Poch. The players are the problem and I would not be sad to see anyone leave. We've got rid of the heart of the club and have a horrible bunch of ***** as a squad.

Fazio is new to the league and team...kaboul has played the opposition many times. Not sure what's up with verts,he's not the same for some time already.

Fazio and dier is our best hope. Dier has had the most interceptions and headers so far I read.
In that case I give up.

How is fazio our hope - wake up mate, we have signed bargain basement. Look who fazio is behind in the national squad and had you heard of him pre spurs??

We have signed some garbage and for me it has to be verts and dyer - anyone else and it's mistake city

I know people might just be venting, but can't believe anyone's calling for Poch to be sacked after ELEVEN league games - come on! However bad we're looking, a) everyone deserves more than 11 league games in any situation, b) the players (and therefore Baldini and maybe Levy) surely have to be held at least as responsible, and c) we'll be a ****ing laughing stock if we sack another manager so quickly!

There is such a lack of fight and any sense of improvement that I am deeply worried about the rest of the season. Managers like Tony Pulis have shown what can be done, but as a club we seem culturally incapable of building a coherent structure or a sense of collective pride in performance. I hate the fact that we have become one of the joke clubs in the PL in light of our managerial and player changes, but Poch has done nothing to instil confidence. Overall we are in a situation where we have a manager who is not convincing combined with one of the most average line-ups we have seen in many years.

Back