• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Federico Fazio

What? This is an issue now? Speaking positively about our performance when we lost away to City is a bad thing?

And he said that we showed more than just fight and passion. How is that like a conference team putting up a good fight? He's talking about doing more than just showing fight and passion. Stuff like creating chances, passing the ball around, playing football. How is this an issue?

And how is it a ****ing issue for a player to be positive about our team and performances at all? To try to put a positive spin on a painful loss? Should he just dig a hole and sit in it and mope for 5 days until the next game comes around or should he try to instill some positivity and confidence in the other players?

Cheers, that saved me typing a post.

What he said

Surely we are contesting this? The foul was before the ball had even been crossed, can't be considered a clear goal scoring opportunity, he could have sliced the cross out of play or 10 yds over his head etc.

I would hope we are contesting this too. I reckon the FA are hoping we do actually, otherwise a bad precedent has been set and we will be the laughing stock of world football.

I appreciate the frustration, it's been a few years now since they turned it around but my instinct is still, city, easy 3 points, I've been following spurs for 30 years and 25ish of them Emirates Marketing Project have been ****

it's habitual, I spent 2 weeks worrying about forest

Someone needs to explain why he was signed in light of the system we (apparently) want to play. He is slow, and is poor positionally. Yet another make do with him signing, rather than a signing based on a really strategic view of what we need and where we are looking to go.

Someone needs to explain why he was signed in light of the system we (apparently) want to play. He is slow, and is poor positionally. Yet another make do with him signing, rather than a signing based on a really strategic view of what we need and where we are looking to go.

bargain_20bin_20crate_1_.jpg

The question is, is he better than Dawson?

Look at his passport.
You'll find all the answers there.

I'm hoping he'll turn out like Mertesacker, **** and out of position for half a season before settling.

He was made worse by how bad Kaboul was and vice versa. It really was an awful central defensive display by both of them

Indeed, they were both woeful.... Mind you I feel a bit sorry for any centre half at Spurs who has to defend behind Capoue..... The only holding midfield player in the world that only seems to be holding when it his own team that is in possession.

What the hell - regardless of who he played next to or behind - he was atrocious - I mean that was as bad as chiriches against west brom

That would never happen under a director of football, there are no panic buys everything is thought out and scouted extensively and the director of football has the time to really decide whether he is suited to the team and the style of play the manager wants.

Have patience and he will turn out as good as our other signings.

I think he got worse as the second half wore on. He defiantely looked more settled in the second half when moving to the right hand side of the pairing, but in all honesty he and Kaboul just weren't working as a pairing at all.

I think he got worse as the second half wore on. He defiantely looked more settled in the second half when moving to the right hand side of the pairing, but in all honesty he and Kaboul just weren't working as a pairing at all.

to be fair. it tells alot about a pairing when they switch after 45 mins.

The question is, is he better than Dawson?

He's the Argentinian Michael Dawson - same strengths and weaknesses.

As I said elsewhere, any team with Naughton, Kaboul and Fazio in their back 4 and with Capoue as their DM is going to have problems.

We only have one decent CB (Verts) and lack a proven DM. Until we fix those two problems, we're bound to struggle

Back