• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR VS. Saudi Sportswashing Machine*** OMT

Could do with a 2nd and 3rd goal to sew things up as our defence are always prone to a gaffe but otherwise a promising display so far...

@itvfootball: Saudi Sportswashing Machine's HT stats are worse than their kit: http://www.itv.com/sport/football/p...-hotspur-Saudi Sportswashing Machine-3776654/ …
B04SX39CQAEwDkQ.png

Dier is such a bargain. English build and strength but so well rounded and technically advanced for someone so young. Thankyou Portugual.

Agreed. Can't wait for his long term future at the club at centre half. Great in the air, not afraid to put a foot in, mobile, strong, good on the ball.. like a King.

Kane for Eriksen
Soldado for Ade

would be my subs in the game. Perhaps Dembele at some stage too.

One shot on target is a pathetic return against a team as bad as Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

i have to agree with this. im not overly enthused with our efforts today. despite them not testing hugo you still get the feeling that we are porous and they can get at us.

if we don't get a second the game could take on a different complexion as it wears on. Saudi Sportswashing Machine are soooo bad we really should be capable of least testing Krul a couple of times.

Lets be honest, the goal was a bit lucky.

When Lamela played it to Ade he took two touches too many and it was the Saudi Sportswashing Machine player who got a toe in that ended up being a nice blindside pass to Chadli.Two tackles by Saudi Sportswashing Machine defenders then followed that fell straight to us.

Nice by Mason and a regulation finish from Ade.

Glad Ade starts. His conversation rate is terrible, he's erratic, selfish and temperamental, but Christ he scores a good header from 5 yards.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are so poor and we are only just beating them. They are pathetic realy, seemingly happy to lose 1-0. What I find most alarming is that we are just so dull to watch. The actual excitment of watching us this season is so low.

Glad Ade starts. His conversation rate is terrible, he's erratic, selfish and temperamental, but Christ he scores a good header from 5 yards.

Only when it's put on his head. If the ball was a little bit infront of him, he'd have missed it.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine are so poor and we are only just beating them. They are pathetic realy, seemingly happy to lose 1-0. What I find most alarming is that we are just so dull to watch. The actual excitment of watching us this season is so low.

Really? I thought we looked good considering Saudi Sportswashing Machine have 9 men behind the ball.

Cabella coming on... he's a threat but with the options he has round him, he probably won't get much of the ball.

Back