• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Any band playing any one of their albums live

Mulletperm

Mauricio Taricco
What would your three be (if you could arrange it, including raising the dead etc...)

Guns n Roses (original line up) - Appetite for Destruction
Faith No More (with Jim Martin) - The Real Thing
Mad Season - Above

The Jam - In the city
The Jam - Modern World
The Jam - All Mod Cons
.......you get the idea.

dark side of the moon
nevermind
appetite

I'd likely go for these too. Definitely Nevermind & Apetite. I am stuck on the third. I'm a huge Foo Fighters fan but I can still watch them live. I'd like to choose a band that I couldn't see live; either because they've stopped playing live gigs, or one of the members is sadly no longer alive.

I toyed with queen and dire straits but their best stuff were live albums anyways which would be cheating

Really enjoying what Daryl Hall - of Hall and Oates fame - is doing with his Live at Daryl's House webcasts.

All kinds of great guests - ranging from Todd Rundgren or Smokey Robinson to Fitz and the Tantrums and Jason Mraz - playing with a great house band in a cool, casual format. Check it out on youtube.

Blockheads. Anything from their repertoire. Saw them in Hertford a couple of weeks ago, sublime. Another band worth seeing because they are **** hot live and you get to see them in a small venue, The Beat.

Dark Side

Stone Roses

Doolittle (although I did see them do this at Brixton a couple of years ago)

Dark Side

Stone Roses

Doolittle (although I did see them do this at Brixton a couple of years ago)

This is pretty close for me.

In Utero

Stone Roses

Doolittle

I'm seeing The Holy Bible played through in a couple of weeks - shame we can't arrange the raising the dead bit for it.

Mick Taylor era Stones -- Exile on Main Street
Doves - Lost Souls
Nirvana - Nevermind*

*with a special request to play 'Dive' even though it's not from that album.

I thought the Stone Roses (or rather Brown) had a reputation for being a bit **** live?

Brown has been terrible all but one time I saw them. He was passable in Brighton when they toured the Second Coming, but other than that has been awful.

Still doesn't take them off of my list though.

GNR - Appetite for destruction

I've seen the current incarnation of GNR twice, and have seen Slash live twice and Velvet Revolver live once, and all five shows were great, but I would imagine seeing all of the original line up together and on form playing the greatest album of all time would be f'kin epic!

I'd love to have seen cream perform Disraeli Gears back when they were a new sound

Back