• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Video Game Thread ***

yeah it's that one. I've been watching X-files on my tablet during commutes lately and I'm on season 2. Game's supposed to be set sometime during season 3 so I'm going to wait until I get there to play it. Just ordered the official game guide for ~£2.80 on amazon :)

some of the guide reviews say that it helped them complete the game in 1 hour! bit disappointed it's that short.. Going to try and only refer to it when I'm truly stuck and try and savour the experience.

yeah it's like a double episode in story line I'd say, took me a while but back in the day there wasn't a guide to reference and not a lot of help online, lots of trial by error

I really enjoyed it though, it's very atmospheric for fans of the show

I played that alot on the PS1 when it first came out and would always get stuck right at the end :( never managed to complete it but was a good game.

anybody got any recommendations for a 4 year old (boy) and a 6 year old (girl) to play?
tried a few kiddie games (dora the explorer, diego, toy story etc). don't really think the implementation of the games is that good in all honesty - bit fiddly controls for that age, that kind of thing. also tried a few more modern games (lego games, since you can never die etc), but they just keep getting stuck on the same bit, not really being coordinated enough.
maybe i should just stick with the megadrive for now, less buttons and simpler games. they did like the games they had a go on on that :cool:

anybody got any recommendations for a 4 year old (boy) and a 6 year old (girl) to play?
tried a few kiddie games (dora the explorer, diego, toy story etc). don't really think the implementation of the games is that good in all honesty - bit fiddly controls for that age, that kind of thing. also tried a few more modern games (lego games, since you can never die etc), but they just keep getting stuck on the same bit, not really being coordinated enough.
maybe i should just stick with the megadrive for now, less buttons and simpler games. they did like the games they had a go on on that :cool:

The wii games are good, especially the active ones such as wii sports.

Anyone playing Driveclub yet?
I was hoping to try the PSN demo first
I'm interested to hear some thoughts ?
Reviews are not to good so far. The online mode what the games all about does not work the creators are saying will take time to fix the servers.

Since my jump to ps4 I've been desperate for a good racing game.
Forzas on xbox were good and so far on that front ps4 is behind.

I just picked up a traded in unopened Special edition copy in Game for £45

Thing someone bought a console opened the box and traded it in there and then.

Will post my thoughts later :)

Not played it online yet, which is obviously a big part of the game but I know they are having problems with servers.

Seems to like somewhere between GT and Ridge Racer. Fun racer, tracks and races nice and short so far. Lots to unlock though not as deep or free as GT in terms of what car to go for. Very happy there isn't going to lots of time wasted tuning but for others this will mean a lack of realism.

Should suit me fine as an occasional racer game.

Not played it online yet, which is obviously a big part of the game but I know they are having problems with servers.

Seems to like somewhere between GT and Ridge Racer. Fun racer, tracks and races nice and short so far. Lots to unlock though not as deep or free as GT in terms of what car to go for. Very happy there isn't going to lots of time wasted tuning but for others this will mean a lack of realism.

Should suit me fine as an occasional racer game.

Cool fair play how's the handling of the cars people saying it's one size fits all. Arcade feel to it?

Cool fair play how's the handling of the cars people saying it's one size fits all. Arcade feel to it?

I've raced the mini then the McLaren that came with the special edition pack and they were different but yeah I can see there is not such a wide spectrum. Much more arcady than GT but still feels like it is real world. If say it's quite forgiving but I have only played it on fairly low levels :)

I've raced the mini then the McLaren that came with the special edition pack and they were different but yeah I can see there is not such a wide spectrum. Much more arcady than GT but still feels like it is real world. If say it's quite forgiving but I have only played it on fairly low levels :)

Ok thanks for that might try the demo if there is one online

Get a cheap Windows/Android tablet, cheap simple kids games on both ... touch controls, they get it easy ..

Back