• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Clubbing London - Advise please fellas

spursman17

Stephen Kelly
Can anyone recommend a good club to go to in London for tomorrow night.

There are 16 of us (mixed girls/boys) going for my friends 21st (so some are under 21 which may be a problem).

It's a last minute thing as the original plan fell through.

Preferably house music, as long as it's not old school disco..

The other option is somewhere like Oceana but not really fancying that.

Was originally looking at places like Gillgermesh or Roof Gardens. Something similar would be good as long as it's not too stupid price for a table.

Can anyone recommend a good place to go? (and no not strinfellas or somewhere like that lol)

Cheers

Been to Oceana quite a few times as I have a friend who goes to uni in Kingston. Probably the easiest place in the world to pull but the music is ****e and apart from the pulling it is a ****e night out IMO.

Been to Oceana quite a few times as I have a friend who goes to uni in Kingston. Probably the easiest place in the world to pull but the music is ****e and apart from the pulling it is a ****e night out IMO.

Agreed Craig hence I'm thinking it's a last resort.

Last time I went was full of wannabe thugs who's idea of a good night out was trying to pick a fight with anyone they could. I'm past all these ****ty places tbh. I'm thinking of someone a little more upmarket.

Agreed Craig hence I'm thinking it's a last resort.

Last time I went was full of wannabe thugs who's idea of a good night out was trying to pick a fight with anyone they could. I'm past all these ****ty places tbh. I'm thinking of someone a little more upmarket.

How much more upmarket?

Anyone been to Rise Super Club in Leicester square? Been looking at reviews and they are very mixed although they have a table available... running out of choices though but it is quite spacious which will please most in the group.

Or anyone been to Club 49 Soho? I'm feeling this one more but the venue seems smaller but more descent.

Anyone been to Rise Super Club in Leicester square? Been looking at reviews and they are very mixed although they have a table available... running out of choices though but it is quite spacious which will please most in the group.

Or anyone been to Club 49 Soho? I'm feeling this one more but the venue seems smaller but more descent.

Is that what used to be Home?

The super club built just in time for the end of the era of the super club lol

Back