• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Aaron Lennon

At a guess he's being forced out like Dawson so as levy doesn't have to fork out for a testimonial next summer.

I think that he would have been good for us today. He typically shows a good level of work rate and is more direct than many of those playing today.

I think that he would have been good for us today. He typically shows a good level of work rate and is more direct than many of those playing today.

I don't think we should sell him but I also don't want him in the starting lineup, the days of him being automatic first choice should be long gone by now.

Hmmmm. Interesting. I think we are really missing someone who can beat a man with pace and skill. Lennon's probably the best at doing that at the moment but has next to zero goal threat. I wish he would just beat a player going left sometimes, it would make him so much harder to defend and open up the defence more. Like Modric used to have the one step over with his right foot then drive left

Hmmmm. Interesting. I think we are really missing someone who can beat a man with pace and skill. Lennon's probably the best at doing that at the moment but has next to zero goal threat. I wish he would just beat a player going left sometimes, it would make him so much harder to defend and open up the defence more. Like Modric used to have the one step over with his right foot then drive left

As I stated in the OMT, we need a player with the ability to directly run at the opposition. We only have Townsend, Dembele and Lennon who can do that at present.

All three need greater end product.

He wouldn't have solved our defensive issues, as we got torn apart in the centre, and he wouldn't have solved our attacking issues, he's ineffectual in attack and we rarely had more than one player in the box.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was no longer with us by the end of the day.

I think Lennon will stay but Townsend will leave, cant get rid of both that would be ludicrous

Oh GHod please let this happen. Would MUH MUCH prefer Lennon to stay over Townsend!

Hell yes. Moreno's goal came down our right side where Lennon covers well defensively. Methinks Moreno would not have had such an easy run on goal had lennon been playing. Still both Capoue and Kaboul, 2 much feted players on GG were both appalling on that goal.

Back