• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Queens Park Rangers, Sun 24th Aug 2014 ***

Going to this one taking the Mrs and daughter.....

quick question: am going to drive up(first time not getting train) from Peterborough, got a sat nav, so thats ok. Anybody know the decent car parks? what sort of time to get there for the 13:30 kick off and how much it will be to park?

If you don't want to walk too far there is a school right opposite the top of Bill Nic Way called St Francis's, enter through gates from the High Road. For a 1.30pm KO if you get there for 12.15pm you'll def get in. Pay on the gate. It can be a bit of a chug back up to the North Circular from there after the game, but after that you should be ok.

Thanks guys! This forum never lets you down! Will probably go for the school and aim to get there for 11:30! Thanks one and all.

I find it strange ryan mason hasn't been involved in the squad last weekend or last night. I thought he looked really good in preseason. He must be getting loaned out? I think he looks a better player than paulinho myself.

As of right now he's not being loaned out. Slight niggle but very much involved in MPs plans. Hopeful to play on Thursday.

I hope Harry gets a good reception, he had his faults but ill always remember and love the times of when we were the entertainers, most exciting fun football I've ever seen at WHL

I hope Harry gets a good reception, he had his faults but ill always remember and love the times of when we were the entertainers, most exciting fun football I've ever seen at WHL

I think he will. I couldn't stand him, but don't have an issue now we're clean of him

Well said. I hope he does too. Players have acted far worse and got decent receptions.

As for the game, we're usually a bit poo after Europe so I've got a feeling he might try and frustrate us and it ends up 0-0. Hope I'm wrong. I don't want to see Rose or Lennon in the team, Lennon has had more than enough chances over the years to improve and he hasn't, Rose isn't good enough.

I Will be giving him a good reception....some amazing displays under him, some amazing nights.

Then its to war.....cheer on the boys to try and get those three points!

GHod I love Harry. Loved the years under his management. Wish he was still here...

It all ended in tears but thats often the case with Levy.

The team should be:

-----------------lloris
dier---kaboul----vertonghen----rose
-----------capoue----bentaleb
----eriksen----lamela-----kane
-----------------adebayor

subs: friedel, dawson, sandro, holtby, townsend, paulinho, soldado.

EDIT - -the front 4 swap about like a muh-fkker, so don't get hung up on Eriksen on the right.

Last edited:
I Will be giving him a good reception....some amazing displays under him, some amazing nights.

Then its to war.....cheer on the boys to try and get those three points!

Spot on Nigey. As much as I loved him at the lane, we have our own team to support. He will get a good reception from us but once that whistle blows he becomes the opposition boss and we should be focusing our vocal support totally on Spurs

Oh and yes, enjoy the day. Are you in the Park lane or Paxton?

Spot on Nigey. As much as I loved him at the lane, we have our own team to support. He will get a good reception from us but once that whistle blows he becomes the opposition boss and we should be focusing our vocal support totally on Spurs

Oh and yes, enjoy the day. Are you in the Park lane or Paxton?

neither unfortunately....High Road, West Stand, area 8.....

Really looking forward to tomorrow, pleased with the two wins thus far, but am craving a dazzling display and victory tomorrow, All I can do is hope! Yeah Redknapp deserves massive applause for some of the best football seen by the lillywhites in the modern era, I was there for Danny Rose's Rocket vs Arsenal and I will never forget the excitement I felt at watching Spurs play...particularly the UCL campaign we were absolutely incredible under Redknapp with Bale, Modric, VDV! (starts crying) seems an age away now.

Anyway we have a new regime and new players to support! I am hoping for Eriksen & Lamela to dazzle tomorrow! we need the win! so when the whistle blows....its nice one arry but now your the enemy!!

COYS! 2 wins out of 2.....we can do it!

^ yeah thats the right spirit.

there's a saying amongst players: "whatever happens on the pitch stays on the pitch"

The team should be:

-----------------lloris
dier---kaboul----vertonghen----rose
-----------capoue----bentaleb
----eriksen----lamela-----kane
-----------------adebayor

subs: friedel, dawson, sandro, holtby, townsend, paulinho, soldado.

EDIT - -the front 4 swap about like a muh-fkker, so don't get hung up on Eriksen on the right.

Good call - I would love to see Soldado upfront though..

-----------------------Lloris----------------------

Dier----------Kaboul-------Vertonghen-------Rose

--------------Bentaleb----Dembele---------------

Townsend----------Lamela-------------Eriksen

--------------------Soldado-----------------

Time heals nearly all wounds…I wish him well…his gesture towards Gazza (if for real) is a lovely one, albeit I think Gazza is way, waaay beyond that assistance sadly...

Chelsea and Swansea are running away with it. MUST WIN if we are to have any hope of getting top 4 this season.

Back