• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Mattia Destro

Maltese Falcon

Niko Kranjcar
http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/500450/Spurs-step-up-Mattia-Destro-chase-by-offering-Roberto-Soldado-in-straight-swap-deal

TOTTENHAM have offered Roberto Soldado in a straight swap for Mattia Destro but Roma remain unconvinced by the Spanish striker.

Spurs have been heavily linked with a move for Destro this summer and appear to have seen off interest from Wolfsburg, who signed former Arsenal man Nicklas Bendtner instead this week.

Reports in Italy suggest that Tottenham instigated talks with the Serie A side over a move for Destro and that negotiations are ongoing.

Indeed, the White Hart Lane club are said to have proposed Soldado make the move to Italy with Destro heading in the opposite direction.

Apparently another bad boy who Roma are keen to move on....

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/500450/Spurs-step-up-Mattia-Destro-chase-by-offering-Roberto-Soldado-in-straight-swap-deal

TOTTENHAM have offered Roberto Soldado in a straight swap for Mattia Destro but Roma remain unconvinced by the Spanish striker.

Spurs have been heavily linked with a move for Destro this summer and appear to have seen off interest from Wolfsburg, who signed former Arsenal man Nicklas Bendtner instead this week.

Reports in Italy suggest that Tottenham instigated talks with the Serie A side over a move for Destro and that negotiations are ongoing.

Indeed, the White Hart Lane club are said to have proposed Soldado make the move to Italy with Destro heading in the opposite direction.

Apparently another bad boy who Roma are keen to move on....

Why do you get the impression that he's a "bad boy"?

I haven't read anything to that effect.

Tancredi Palmeri doesn't have a fancy name. If you're Italian anyway. John Smith is a fancy name. If you're Italian.

I can also say that I doubt Roma would swap Soldado for Destro. Cash would have to be offered on our part too. I'm not sure there is much in this.

Some stories that Chelsea might be after him too. If they are, it's probably just to **** us up!

More likely that people are confusing their interest in Benatia for an interest in Destro, though.

Some stories that Chelsea might be after him too. If they are, it's probably just to **** us up!

More likely that people are confusing their interest in Benatia for an interest in Destro, though.

I'd say it's quite likely Roma representatives are heading to London to talk to Chelsea about Benatia and people are using our supposed interest in Destro to distract from that..

Back