• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs west sham united************

No walker, chiriches, verts/demb/chadli/paulinho, sandro

Am concerned about chiriches and sandro....

Interesting lineup. Question marks over the back four, but I'm very excited to see what Ade, Lamela and Eriksen can do up front.

Friedel on the bench not Vorm? :-k Bit harsh on Holtby thought he had done enough in pre-season to get the nod.
The Walker injury is starting to get a little worrying too

No walker, chiriches, verts/demb/chadli/paulinho, sandro

Am concerned about chiriches and sandro....

I think they'll all play midweek.

--------------------Friedel----------------------
Fredericks---Daws------Vertonghen----Davies
---------------Sandro---Paulinho/Dembele-----
Townsend--------Holtby------------Chadli
-------------------Soldado--------------------

Unless he's out injured, I'd be disappointed that Mason hasn't even made the subs bench. His performances in pre season have been deserving of a chance. Thought Holtby was worth a start too.

Very interesting that Dier has been trusted with a start so soon into his Spurs career. Poch obviously likes what he sees.

Excited to see what that front four can do.

Why? West Ham will be going route one bypassing Capoue.

Any of the back 4 can surge forward given the space (especially but not just the full backs) and Capoue can fill in.

It does look like a second team defence and midfield. But at least they are fit and ready to work their socks off.

My psyche refuses to acknowledge last season's game against this lot. This is what happened the last time we played this fixture.

idZxnlXZwOjad.gif

His job will be to stop Nolan running onto knockdowns and smashing one in the top corner.

I don't really trust him with any responsibility in our own box tbh. I think Dier will be after the second ball after kaboul challenges in the air.

I'm a bit concerned Holtby is our only central midfield option on the bench.

Baptism of fire for Dier :))) He won't have faced may playing styles like West Ham's in the Portugese league.

I guess this is the team who know best what Poch wants, and they are match fit. This may not be the case for the rest.

It'd also be unfair to rush back say Verts, and leave the others in the cold. I like Poch's consistency and equal treatment. I just hope we can put in a good performance now.

Back