• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Check your account history Nelto. I just did, and it seems like my order actually went through the first time, although I haven't received a confirmation email yet.

I dont envy you guys this morning. sounds like a joke today. Not lookig forward to logging on for the Toon tickets in a few weeks time

Finally! Got the two seats that I was after, after all. Loads of seats left. The site must be having major problems with their latest upgrade. If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

If i buy a guest ticket and it is loaded onto my membership card does that mean the turnstile operator lets both of us in on that one card? Didn't they used to post out a paper ticket before?
They send you the guest ticket, or at least they did last time I used it (couple of seasons back). It did appear to assign to my card though like you say, but I checked with them in case I'd ballsed up but I think it's meant to work like that.

£34 for the Sunderland match in September. I can live with that, Applications in. 3000 allocation, should get to members, well hope so anyway!

Europa League Play Off, 2nd Leg

AEL Limassol (Home)
28 August 2014
KO - 7.45pm

One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite Members will be able to purchase tickets for this match from 9.30am on Wednesday 13th August, one ticket per member. Tickets will then go on General Sale from 10.30am on Monday 18th August. Tickets in disabled areas will be available to purchase from 3.30pm on these dates.

Tickets for this match are priced as follows:
Adults £20.00
Seniors £10.00
Junior U18 £5.00
Family Package 2 Adults and 2 Juniors - available in all areas at £40.00

One Hotspur Season Ticket Holders are reminded that tickets for this match are automatically loaded on to your Stadium Access Cards.

Loyalty Points: 5

Kick-off times for @EuropaLeague tie v AEL Limassol confirmed. Away (Aug 21) - 19.00 local time (17.00 UK) Home (Aug 28) - 19.45 UK time

1882 in Block 35 as usual.

During last several days on my work computer the error #2046 appeared instead of stadium's dynamic image when I was trying to load stadium overview to purchase certain tickets.
I tried to reinstall adobe flash player, java... Nothing helped. Wasted about hour today trying to get things sorted, even tried to make the purchase through Iphone - stadium overview didn't even appear there!

At about 11.00 a.m. I gave up and decided to purchase tickets blindly. The system was telling me that there weren't any two close to each other seats on central sectors of West Lower and Upper tiers, so I was compelled to buy two tickets on East Upper. System offered me sector E, row 15, seats 116-117. If anybody is able, please, make a screenshot so I could understand where we'll be sitting. Big thanks in advance.
Apparently, I suggest these seats are rather poor, remembering it's only 15 row and those pillars... It's pitty to purchase such seats considering nearly all seats went on sale today to Hotspur members... :(

Last edited:
During last several days on my work computer the error #2046 appeared instead of stadium's dynamic image when I was trying to load stadium overview to purchase certain tickets.
I tried to reinstall adobe flash player, java... Nothing helped. Wasted about hour today trying to get things sorted, even tried to make the purchase through Iphone - stadium overview didn't even appear there!

At about 11.00 a.m. I gave up and decided to purchase tickets blindly. The system was telling me that there weren't any two close to each other seats on central sectors of West Lower and Upper tiers, so I was compelled to buy two tickets on East Upper. System offered me sector E, row 15, seats 116-117. If anybody is able, please, make a screenshot so I could understand where we'll be sitting. Big thanks in advance.
Apparently, I suggest these seats are rather poor, remembering it's only 15 row and those pillars... It's pitty to purchase such seats considering nearly all seats went on sale today to Hotspur members... :(

Those tickets will still offer a pretty decent view mate. Block E is the block right in the centre. Row 15 is 3 rows from the back of the stand and your seats will be towards the right hand side of the block. I think the pillars may obscure small part of the pitch, but they will not really affect your view too much and they certainly won't affect your view of either penalty area.

Enjoy the game!

http://www.stubhub.co.uk/tottenham-...ers-london-white-hart-lane-24-8-2014-9077630/
StubHub. Click on the 'view from' for Block E. Decent seats mate.

Those tickets will still offer a pretty decent view mate. Block E is the block right in the centre. Row 15 is 3 rows from the back of the stand and your seats will be towards the right hand side of the block. I think the pillars may obscure small part of the pitch, but they will not really affect your view too much and they certainly won't affect your view of either penalty area.

Enjoy the game!
thank you both very much

Can anybody tell me, which has the best atmosphere - north or south stand? I'm planning on going to the West Brom game (fully aware it'll be moved to the Sunday)

Edit: Or i fact West or East. Only a tenner difference in tickets. I need to knowwwwww.

Last edited:
Can anybody tell me, which has the best atmosphere - north or south stand? I'm planning on going to the West Brom game (fully aware it'll be moved to the Sunday)

Edit: Or i fact West or East. Only a tenner difference in tickets. I need to knowwwwww.
South or east in the corner near the south stand

Back