• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ManU garage sale

Interesting that so many would take Zaha, he never really impressed me that much as a footballer - I thought his only attributes seemed to be pace and power without too much else. I watched a bit of Palace before they were promoted and I always thought that while Zaha got the headlines, Bolasie was the better footballer of the two.

None grab you really. Perhaps Rafael as a back-up to Walker or Zaha if cheap enough to be a punt buy, however otherwise I dont think any of them would improve us. Fellaini isnt what we need - we need a CM who can pass a ball

I suppose if we had Rafael and Rose as our fullbacks we could have a weekly sweepstake to see who gets sent off first.

Interesting that so many would take Zaha, he never really impressed me that much as a footballer - I thought his only attributes seemed to be pace and power without too much else. I watched a bit of Palace before they were promoted and I always thought that while Zaha got the headlines, Bolasie was the better footballer of the two.

got a bit of skill too

[video=youtube;cAs0IN5NKpE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=cAs0IN5NKpE[/video]

Zaha's going on loan to Forest apparently, I'd've thought Palace would try and take him back.

If true thats a brilliant signing for them, would have thought he'd at the very least get a lower league PL team in for him...

Clearly Zaha has great skills and pace so I'm guessing that he is either rubbish at listening/ taking on board the coaches wishes, or bad news off the pitch I.e. Partying, drink, girls etc

Otherwise Utd would think more of him

Most players appeared to step up in class under fergie. If you look at the players that he let leave (other than ronaldo) and how they often turned out to be very average plus the way they fell apart last year, it's really quite something.

Anybody signing anybody from utd should be wary of this.

Everyone single on of them is ahead of what we have at the moment.

Not_sure_what_to_say.gif

None of them. Don't want any and don't want to help United sign someone else by taking their cast offs.

Clearly Zaha has great skills and pace so I'm guessing that he is either rubbish at listening/ taking on board the coaches wishes, or bad news off the pitch I.e. Partying, drink, girls etc

Otherwise Utd would think more of him
Didn't he turn up on his first day at Utd in an Imogen Thomas t-shirt?

Back