• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News - 2014/15

Tomorrow is a week since the deadline I think so should be sorted this week.

Still no LP update from what I can see, still missing from my account.

West Ham ticket update - spurs.to/6dz5Kx

Season Ticket Holders with 207 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.

I've just logged in to my account and it says I have 179 loyalty points and 29460 on the waiting list for season ticket

I've just checked my account and don't think that my points have been taken off, I have 423.

It may be that I haven't lost as much as I thought I would but is a touch if that is my total

West Ham ticket update - spurs.to/6dz5Kx

Season Ticket Holders with 207 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a clear view ticket.

Season Ticket Holders with 198 or more loyalty points have been successful and will be issued a Partially Obstructed view ticket.

How does that work, you can't tell what seat you're in?

Was just about to break 200 for the first time, when I book for West Brom tomorrow. But they've bumped me down to 169. They seem determined that I won't ever get over that magical 199 mark!

602 down to 491 for me.
Haven't been away much last two seasons so I'll be struggling for a ticket in the coming years

Last edited:
436 down to 323 for me. Not as bad as the first year they did it, lost 275 points on that occasion.

I don't think I lost any or if so it was minimal although I took my big hit over the previous two seasons and went to every game last season bar Villa in League Cup and the Europa away games!

Looks like QPR have sent back a quite a few tickets from their allocation........good selection of South Lower and Upper tickets available. And general sale for anyone that isn't a member.

If i buy a guest ticket and it is loaded onto my membership card does that mean the turnstile operator lets both of us in on that one card? Didn't they used to post out a paper ticket before?

If i buy a guest ticket and it is loaded onto my membership card does that mean the turnstile operator lets both of us in on that one card? Didn't they used to post out a paper ticket before?

dont you print it off, i noticed on my account on the spurs website yesterday there is a download option now

Ticket Site horrendous this morning! In, two seats selected, slow to assign other member, hung on telling me what type of card I was using, timed out, lost seats, then system bumped me out! Back to the Ring of Doom.

Fück off! I don't have time to fanny around like this!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Ticket Site horrendous this morning! In, two seats selected, slow to assign other member, hung on telling me what type of card I was using, timed out, lost seats, then system bumped me out! Back to the Ring of Doom.

Fück off! I don't have time to fanny around like this!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Exactly the same here. And now at the second attempt it tells me I am attempting to purchase more tickets than I am allowed to, even though I haven't bought any yet.

Exactly the same here. And now at the second attempt it tells me I am attempting to purchase more tickets than I am allowed to, even though I haven't bought any yet.

How are you getting on? I've been bounced out again. Really frustrating.

Back