• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

Carroll isn't good enough. Not even on Livermores level in my opinion. A reason why no Prem clubs want to take him on loan. Ship him out to Derby

Seem's as though Carroll is not in Poch's thoughts.

Squad for Tottenham's XI

Spurs XI squad: Voss, Ball, McQueen, Lesniak, Sonupe, Winks, Miller, Onomah, Lameiras, Carroll, Ceballos, Oduwa, Akindayini, Obika, Coulibaly.

So what this squad for? Who and when are they playing?

So what this squad for? Who and when are they playing?

After returning from the National U21 Tournament in France, the lads will now pit their wits against a Daggers side just a week away from kick-off in League Two.

"I'm hoping to see a physical and tactical game that will ask questions of our players," said coach Ugo.

"They have to earn the right to compete before they can do all the silky stuff and I look forward to that.

"Dagenham will be fine-tuning before the start of their season and we want a test. What you always look for in pre-season is a good run out, no injuries and seeing the players attempt to execute the right things at the right times."

Ugo has been happy with pre-season so far as he continues preparations for the Barclays U21 Premier League - our season begins against West Ham at Stevenage on Monday, August 18.

"The players have been good, it's not been a huge transition for them from the Under-18s and it's about them developing and trying to get to next stage," he said.

www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/ugo-ready-for-daggers-test-010814/

Well, it's tomorrow. Darned if I can find somewhere on the OS to tell me when.

It's at Victoria Road, tomorrow at 3pm.

Tickets are £10 for terrace and £12 for seating.

Away fans will be in the Traditional Builders Stand, but you have to phone them during office opening hours to get tickets there. You can also get tickets on the day, cash at the turnstiles.

From a Celtic forum:

Tottenham were just here in Chicago recently to play Chicago Fire and well I cannot really say anthing positive about them. Arrogant would be the best description I could give them. Total contrast to Aston Villa who were here a couple of years ago and were very down to earth and friendly. Tottenham the complete opposite.

I grew up in London they are hated by every club in London for a reason. I would not be surprised if they bring some red hand flags and Israel flags.

Millwall not hated more?

Anyway this game is a pain in the ****, just get it over with, pick up our appearance fee and try not to lose by too much.

No the truth is most teams don't even think of Millwall because they are such a tiny club. Long gone are the days that people used to be scared of going an away game at the Millwall. They have a tiny support, and a lot of their support is from outside London now. West Ham v Millwall is still a rival but the truth is most West Ham fans are more obsessed with Tottenham than Millwalll these days. Chelsea vs Tottenham is also a heated derby more so than Millwall vs Chelsea and Arsenal vs Tottenham is obviously bigger than Arsenal v Chelsea. If there was a vote by all the London clubs who they hate most then Tottenham would get the most votes. I think that has a lot to do with arrogance of Tottenham fans.

Only two established first team players travelling.

Ambrose and ?

Pukki…at a stretch, I know. Gordon and Balde the other senior players.

ambrose is out of the next leg and pukki is from finland so both of those make sense. Honestly after the other night I would have rather seen us just put out the first team and work on not looking so defensively vulnerable every time tottenham got the ball

Couldn't give a **** about this really

im not sure weve been tested enough in this pre season, the opposition have been weak and it seems even Celtic are sending out their second team against us

Never got all the arrogance thing. I've been going spurs regularly for 10 years and I've never met anyone who thinks we should be winning everything and beating everyone.
I think we are probably most disliked due to the whole Jewish thing

Back