• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

ITK Thread

Levy likes money and America (where he lives and does most of his Tavistock business). Is that really ITK?

I'm not just on about that post, i'm on about the majority of your post's.

It's always AVB liked this, Poch likes that, etc, etc.

FFS can´t we keep this thread update only?

There are threads on players, general transfer activities and other teams transfer activities

FFS can´t we keep this thread update only?

There are threads on players, general transfer activities and other teams transfer activities

I don't understand why this and the transfer discussion thread are separate.

ITK is so passé these days and it has blurred so much with twitter/tabloid journalism - it's confusing keeping it separate.

IMO it would be much better to have a single chronological story>reflection>story>reflection>story flowing thread

I'm not just on about that post, i'm on about the majority of your post's.

It's always AVB liked this, Poch likes that, etc, etc.

It's opinion based on past trends which, save from speaking directly to someone, is as close to evidence as you can get on this kind of thing.

I always said that AVB eventually intended to switch us to 4-3-3 because he spoke at length in the past about 4-3-3 being the perfect formation and what he would always try and get to. I say now that I think he might use Paulinho as an ACM because that's how he used Stephen Davis (a very similar player to Paulinho) at Southampton.

What's the harm with using research to inform your opinions? The site would be dead if everyone's view was - 'Poch could do anything, let's wait till October before we attempt to discuss him'.

Simon Peach @SimonPeach · 11m

I am told Schneiderlin & Rodriguez are close to linking up with former #SaintsFC boss Pochettino at #THFC. It never rains but it pours.

Simon Peach @SimonPeach · 8m

Schneiderlin is attracting interest from #AFC & #THFC, but favours the latter as he wants to work with Pochettino again.

Simon Peach @SimonPeach · 7m

The Rodriguez info surprised me given he is still out with an ACL injury. Progress going well but #SaintsFC will be asking for big money.

I am told Schneiderlin & Rodriguez are close to linking up with former #SaintsFC boss Pochettino at #THFC. It never rains but it pours.

Schneiderlin is attracting interest from #AFC & #THFC, but favours the latter as he wants to work with Pochettino again.

The Rodriguez info surprised me given he is still out with an ACL injury. Progress going well but #SaintsFC will be asking for big money.

Peach is supposed to be very good on the Southampton side isn't he?

they will probably want 20 mill or more for Rodriguez, and 25 mill plus for Schneiderlin..........crazy

So?What they want and what they get are two different things. Have you forgotten who negotiates our deals?

well he might offer too low and we wont get the players.....its probably happened before

i just dont see why Southampton would give these two away after a summer when theyve got exceptional over the top sums for the other players theyve sold

well he might offer too low and we wont get the players.....its probably happened before

i just dont see why Southampton would give these two away after a summer when theyve got exceptional over the top sums for the other players theyve sold
I dont think there's any doubt about that:lol:

I'd imagine we will meet somewhere in the middle, Im not saying they will give them away. But it seems Schneiderlin wants to come to us above Arsenal so we have more power in that deal if he only wants to come to us. Who knows, maybe the same applies to Jay and he is adamant on coming to us with the Poch factor?

I dont think there's any doubt about that:lol:

I'd imagine we will meet somewhere in the middle, Im not saying they will give them away. But it seems Schneiderlin wants to come to us above Arsenal so we have more power in that deal if he only wants to come to us. Who knows, maybe the same applies to Jay and he is adamant on coming to us with the Poch factor?

i can see Liverpool being interested in Rodriguez, and Arsanal and Chelski seriously looking at Schneiderlin.........of course all 3 have the power to outbid us at any moment. we shall see, hopefully we can make some progress on both deals in the next few days

Rodriguez has 1 year left on his contract and an ACL. They'll be lucky to get £5m for him.

£30m is a decent price. £10m + 2-3 players would be even better.

no, Rodriguez has 2 years left and has recovered from the ACL

5 mill, are you taking the pi$$

Back