• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Loic Remy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Chadli isn't supposed to be a winger (not a traditional one at least), which most of his performances last year showed us. I seem to recall was much better those few games i played in the middle[\b]

Chadli, is that you? ;)

After watching chadders yesterday I am not even shure there is a prem footballer in there ?

I am yet to see something that tells me he will improve at all :(

Lol I know we are Spurs but do we actually want to take someone on who has failed a medical?

Demba Ba failed a medical at Stoke 4 years ago I seem to recall and hasn't been injured seriously since I don't think despite playing for West Ham, Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Guess it depends on what the failure is for and what the insurance will allow but guess the price is slightly dictated by the risk as well.

Funnily enough I was going to use him as an example to contradict myself, but then decided not to because I thought it was agreed that his knee(or whatever body part it was) was a ticking time bomb and could go at anytime. Which I suppose could be slightly different to usual scenarios of failing a medical...

Many players fail medicals... They often delay the deal or use it as a way of getting wages lower. Not many times does it get announced, I think we might some fall out from this and hear what Remy has to say shortly..

Demba Ba failed a medical at Stoke 4 years ago I seem to recall and hasn't been injured seriously since I don't think despite playing for West Ham, Chelsea and Saudi Sportswashing Machine. Guess it depends on what the failure is for and what the insurance will allow but guess the price is slightly dictated by the risk as well.

Demba Ba has an issue with a knee following some not entirely successful surgery I think.

Remy failed a medical at Marseille a few years back because of a heart condition. Don't know what the problem is this time though, but considering what a good deal it is for Liverpool it's probably something serious.

Demba Ba has an issue with a knee following some not entirely successful surgery I think.

Remy failed a medical at Marseille a few years back because of a heart condition. Don't know what the problem is this time though, but considering what a good deal it is for Liverpool it's probably something serious.

My Liverpool supporting mate said it was because of his heart condition. Apparently they found a hole in his heart and don't want to take the risk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back