• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Other Clubs Transfer Thread

I don't disagree. But just because he's never been tested at that level before doesn't mean he won't pass the test when it's put to him. They could have a season like Spurs last year with a team that fails to gel and a manager who eventually started to look out of his depth. But equally... Rodgers might just be a better manager than AVB and he might prove himself this year by stepping up a level.

Obviously I don't want it to happen that way - Liverpool's success makes our success more difficult. But unfortunately Rodgers has impressed me so far, and he's not really given any sign (in my view) that he's hit his ceiling yet.

Also he's got a defined patter/system of play that's already been implemented and working. Assuming he has specific plans for where the new players fit into that then it will be a lot easier for them to slot into something that's already in operation.

How much ? 11 mill? Ive barely heard of him.

How much did Fulham waste on that Greek forward in jan .

Madness

How much ? 11 mill? Ive barely heard of him.

How much did Fulham waste on that Greek forward in jan .

Madness

this kind of **** is making me hate the PL more and more...

there is no other league or sport in the world that is more ruled by money and glory hunters

I find it also a bit sickening just how fast Southampton are being ripped apart.

Sky Sports understands Arsenal are very confident of signing Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona in deal worth around £30m. The player has apparently instructed his agent to conclude a deal with them, despite late interest from Juventus.

Sky Sports understands Arsenal are very confident of signing Alexis Sanchez from Barcelona in deal worth around £30m. The player has apparently instructed his agent to conclude a deal with them, despite late interest from Juventus.

Not fair lol

They always wheel that ****ing plank Winterburn out when it looks like AFc are signing somebody and he always says the same ****

He's 33 already, 3 years seems like a long contract for someone at that stage of their career; they must really have wanted him.

They also really need him for this season. Don't think he'll be starting much by the end of it.

Barry will easily play at this level until he is 36.....never had pace, never runs around uselessly, has all the experience what positions to take up in midfield, never really suffered injuries, he will just continue what's he has been doing until now. Good signing for Everton

So arsanal are close to signing Sanchez and next they will sign Khedira....I thought he was very impressive last night

Fcuk Ars are going to be strong

Back