• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ledley King

@SpursOfficial: Inside the dressing room: Teddy Sheringham, Peter Crouch and Ruel Fox all smiles. #KingOfTheLane #COYS
BndFYKqCYAAU3h1.jpg

Spurs starting line-up: Friedel, Naughton, Fryers, Veljkovic, Dawson, Ogilvie, McEvoy, Sandro, Obika, Adebayor, Eriksen

Ledley Guest XI (starting): Sullivan, Brown, Tainio, Parker, King, Perry, Anderton, Davids, Berbatov, Sheringham, Ginola

Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial)

Darren Bent, Stephen Carr, Stephen Clemence and Tom Huddlestone send their apologies - they're unable to make it tonight

King and Perry in defence by themselves? Can't see any of the others defending :-k still, who needs any other defenders when we've got Ledley at the back.

Makes me almost want to cry knowing that I'm missing this game tonight. :(

I can't ever see another game like this in my lifetime; a Spurs hero playing one last time. Few players will ever become true Spurs heroes, never mind having been affiliated to one club in his entire career.

@SpursOfficial: Ledley leads his Guest XI out of the tunnel with @DavidGinolaCeze, Chris Perry and Peter Crouch. #KingOfTheLane #COYS

BndMKGZIQAA3mwQ.jpg

BndM3sMCQAAo7ks.jpg

BndNOe3IIAED-l-.jpg

BndPbrKCAAA-B5U.jpg

BndPoEOCIAA7RgS.jpg

Hoddle's had to withdraw for personal reasons.

Kaboul starts in place of Obilvie.

Highlights will be available for free on Spurs TV tomorrow.

It actually makes me so angry that this game isn't on TV or even Spurs TV. I would have loved to have gone to this game and I was looking forward to it since King retired but exams mean that I can't. Not only is it right after the season has finished so barely any of our first team players will play, but it's on a Monday night so there is little chance to go.

The planning of this game just sums up Tottenham's management this season and I am really starting to lose my patience with them.

00 - Kick-Off: Kick-off - we're up and running in Ledley's Testimonial

00 - A huge cheer as Ledley gets his first touch!

03 - 'Stand up if you love Ledley' rings around the stadium - 35,000 fans rise to their feet

05 - First chance - Davids beat Eriksen and released Berbatov, low cross just evaded Davids charging in for return.

06 - Late change for Ledley's Guest XI - Taricco has started in place of Tainio

Back