• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Re: Northumberland Development Project

I like the fact that the stadium will contain 10 swift nest boxes, and they will play swift bird call on a stereo between May and June to attract them. Makes me happy.

Disappointing a bit but on the whole I don't really care.

I personally would take no kop on a real stadium over a kop on an imaginary stadium right now.

Looks like the middle tier won't have boxes behind the goal. A kop stand would leave the top rows far away from the pitch or just limit the number of rows.

Is there an open concourse behind the bottom tier?

for comparisons sake;

spurs.jpg

internal-bowl.jpg

:(

Disappointing a bit but on the whole I don't really care.

I personally would take no kop on a real stadium over a kop on an imaginary stadium right now.
Agree, but at the moment we've got no kop on an imaginary stadium.

And Sainsburys.

Can anyone tell me why our seats in the current and planned new stadium are always blue, and not white? Our predominant colour is lily white so our stadium should reflect this. We could have navy blue seats in lower tier to reflect the shirts and short colours to give a more bespoke vision?

Can anyone tell me why our seats in the current and planned new stadium are always blue, and not white? Our predominant colour is lily white so our stadium should reflect this. We could have navy blue seats in lower tier to reflect the shirts and short colours to give a more bespoke vision?

I wanna know why it's ****ing Chelsea blue - it's navy you ****wits.

for comparisons sake;

spurs.jpg

internal-bowl.jpg

:(

Very very very disappointing. The one good and the unique thing about the stadium has been removed.

(edit - except for Liverpool that is ;) - you know what I mean)

Last edited:

Very very very disappointing. The one good and the unique thing about the stadium has been removed.

(edit - except for Liverpool that is ;) - you know what I mean)

I Take it that none of you have seen the news update from the club that the Kop end remains and that those pics were out of date and that it was just an update on drainage for the stadium etc. So nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.

I Take it that none of you have seen the news update from the club that the Kop end remains and that those pics were out of date and that it was just an update on drainage for the stadium etc. So nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.

you had me then, i had to check the official site just in case but i should have known. The likely hood of the club giving out any information on the stadium is next to nill let alone 2 official club announcement in a day.

Thanks. I'll go fix my knickers now.

That's a relief.

Two quick q's.

1. Do we know the capacity for the south end Kop? I believe the Südtribüne at Dortmund is about 12,000 when configured for seating.

2. How much steeper/closer the pitch are the stands at new WHL is v. the Emirates? It's hard to tell - in some pics the Emirates stands look quick steep, but it never seems that way when I see it on TV (never been there).

Its grating me a little that they clearly are not going to show the near final design to the fans for any last minute injection of ideas or input.

i.e colour of seating.. Design that goes on seating etc.

That's a relief.

Two quick q's.

1. Do we know the capacity for the south end Kop? I believe the Südtribüne at Dortmund is about 12,000 when configured for seating.

2. How much steeper/closer the pitch are the stands at new WHL is v. the Emirates? It's hard to tell - in some pics the Emirates stands look quick steep, but it never seems that way when I see it on TV (never been there).

The graphic is a few years old but I assume is still correct...

228497_10151638432461416_1248523366_n.jpg

Thanks Steve, looks quite a significant difference. Closer the pitch than anyone and steeper banking.

But remember that was from initial drawings, anything could have happened since 5 years ago.

Back