• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Harry Kane MBE

Coutinho for me has fbeen wasteful at times this season. Too often he seems to hit shots wide/over that he should be burying. Sterling might not be as technically gifted as Coutinho but he does have very quick feet and a great turn of pace which inevitably creates chances.

Anyways we should be talking about Kane in here

Coutinho for me has fbeen wasteful at times this season. Too often he seems to hit shots wide/over that he should be burying. Sterling might not be as technically gifted as Coutinho but he does have very quick feet and a great turn of pace which inevitably creates chances.

Anyways we should be talking about Kane in here

Yep, my bad, that's what I should have been saying 8-[

HarriKane bamboozles Lloris twice in training......not bad from Bentaleb either [video=youtube;hmwqfLhL0U4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=hmwqfLhL0U4[/video]

to me kane has got good movement and i like the way he tries to place the ball in the corner instead of just blasting it. however i think his first touch is weakest point, but that could be down to nerves. he looks like a very capable back up if anything and i hope he's happy to sit on the bench for a while.

I still think he needs more game time before you can say he won't make it. Clearly has potential

The boy is coming along nicely. Missed a few good chances but is always involved and got another goal....he generally looks dangerous which is good.

Looks so promising. Tougher header on the goal today than it looked iirc because the ball didn't have a lot of pace.

But he should have scored at least one of his other chances. I sense that experience/concentration/confidence and all that stuff are really important with Kane. Occasionally he kinda stabs at the ball uncertainly, either when passing or shooting, rather than having conviction in the action. Will hopefully come with time because he looks to have technique.

Another good performance, IMO. Some good movement and a well taken goal. Shows he can cut it at this level - if he keeps developing and maturing as a player, I can see a future for him at Spurs. Still only 20 IIRC, so time is on his side!

Arguably scored the hardest chance he had lol. Really disappointed with the first half misses but he upped his game second half and caused them problems

Great pass to Lennon in the build-up to the Olsson's own goal, and well-taken header towards the end. Needs to improve on his decision-making (needs to balance his shoot-on-sight policy with some astute passing), but overall I'm glad he's performing well and I've been impressed by the way he's operated so far. He deserves to be one of our three strikers next season. Possibly even 2nd choice. And if he impresses consistently next year, who knows?

Some great movement in the box today. He knows how to find room inside the penalty area. Still needs to be more clinical, but hopefully that will come.

I thought he did very well today. His movement is very good, gets into positions a lot, but first touch isn't the best so far. 2 goals from 2 starts though! Not bad, not bad at all. Hope he gets a decent run in the side in the last few matches now. I have to admit I can see him getting sold if we get an international top coach in though.

I think Kane is still young enough that a top international coach might still feel he has skills and attributes (namely height, movement and some strength) that can be moulded into a very useful attacker. If we can just get 6th (and a EL place that doesn't start in July!!) then perhaps he can get even more games than he's getting now.

to me kane has got good movement and i like the way he tries to place the ball in the corner instead of just blasting it. however i think his first touch is weakest point, but that could be down to nerves. he looks like a very capable back up if anything and i hope he's happy to sit on the bench for a while.

second start that reinforces my opinion of Kane - great movement, poor first touch. Hard to say if he's going to improve given his age. But love how he tries to keep his head up while putting in a slog. i predice he will become our solsjaer/hernandez - not confirmed starter but useful off the bench.

Back