• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

** OMT Tottenham Hotspur V Liverpool **

I wouldn't mind that tbh but swap Chadli and Eriksen's positions.

yea true. They see to be quite fluid and interchange a fair bit. Mousa can tuck in to add some muscle and numbers in midfield when defending.

I think what's key is for Tim to have an idea who is going to be fit for the game, make the choice early on in the week and practise with that XI all week. Drill them all week, give us a chance to build those relationships. Practise makes perfect.

…………………….Lloris
.Walker..Kaboul…Vertonghen…Rose
…………...Sandro..Bentaleb
..Lennon…….Eriksen……..Chadli
…………………….Ade

This assumes Walker, Sandro and Ade fit.
I go with Ade because (a) Soldado cannot score goals and (b) Ade will cause their back four more trouble.
Lennon has been poor but we need some pace on the flanks to try and pin back their full-backs.
I'm no fan of Rose but the alternative is Verts at LB and the newly-returned Chiriches straight back in to face Suarez and Sturridge - not good.
Eriksen is a given.
Although Siggurdson has earned a start, he isn't naturally a wide player for me, and Chadli's two goals and good recent form mean he takes the other wide berth for me.

I don't think it'll be the horror show many are expecting. Liverpool ship a lot of goals, although i accept they also score for fun. I think they'll edge it, but wouldn't be surprised if it is 3-2 or the like.
COYS

Please for the love of GHod ... NO HIGH LINE! Park the bus please Timbo.

'Liverpool made Premier League history today when they beat rival club Tottenham Hotspur by a record 27-0. A Luis Suarez hattrick within the opening 6 minutes set the tone for match...'

……………….Lloris
Walker..Kaboul…Vertonghen…Fryers
…...Sandro.....Dembele.......
Chadli…….Bentaleb……..Eriksen

------NO MANS LAND---------

…………………….Ade

Adebayor - Soldado
Chadli ---------- Eriksen
Benteleb - Sandro
Rose - Verts - Kaboom - Walker
Lloris​

Think all of those players are starting to force their way into our best 11, exception being Chadli but I think he can pose problems for their defence.

Any of the attacking 4 should be able to rotate quite fluidly and it should be nice to see how we preform without having to deal with any games midweek.

3-1 Spurs for me.

[video=youtube;3j-zCBIOzl8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3j-zCBIOzl8[/video]

Why the f*** would you post that here? Trolling is against the site rules

scousers.jpg
errrrm ........instead of saying 6 or 7 nill, i thought id give a video example:). why are you so serious these days, i mean its only a game of football.

I have absolutely no expectations of Spurs getting anything from this match, so we should just go out there and enjoy ourselves.

I wouldn't mind that tbh but swap Chadli and Eriksen's positions.

I think how Eriksen and Chadli worked yesterday was really promising.

If you look at the chalkboards it's clear they interchanged a lot, almost to the extent that it was hard to tell who started where. Add in Soldado just in front of them with his flicks, 1-2's, channel runs etc. and the whole unit looked like it had the potential to be good.

The one thing missing was Lennon joining the party. If he had, you'd have had all three of Chadli, Eriksen and Lennon swapping around behind Soldado (all three of them can play anywhere across the park), and the full backs/MF coming on when there's space. Plenty of offensive threat.

Even if Ade is fit, I wouldn't drop any of them (Lennon on the basis of how hard he works tracking back.) Occupy Liverpool with our front 4 as much as they'll occupy us with theirs.

-------------------Lloris--------------------

Walker-----Kaboul-----Vertonghen------Rose

-------------Sandro----Bentaleb------------

--Lennon---> <----Eriksen---> <-----Chadli--

------------------Soldado---------------------

I would also consider playing 2 up front if Ade is fit, although that's probably crazy talk.

Kyle Naughton to break his scoring duck with a screamer like this and we then go on to secure the 3pts by becoming the first team since September to keep a clean sheet at Anfield [-o<\o/

[video=youtube;pac5Zkk3eGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pac5Zkk3eGw[/video]

Kyle Naughton to break his scoring duck with a screamer like this and we then go on to secure the 3pts by becoming the first team since September to keep a clean sheet at Anfield [-o<\o/

[video=youtube;pac5Zkk3eGw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pac5Zkk3eGw[/video]

—————Lloris—————
Walker--Vert-Kaboul-Rose
-Sandro--Moussa---Bentaleb-----
Eriksen--Adebayor--Chadli-----

Keep it tight, defend deepish, and nick something on the break. Really think we'll get something here.

If we play the ball in the air Skrtel and Agger will beat Ade, which is why I'm inclined to start Soldado given that he likely has a bit more confidence from yesterday. I think all those talking about Sandro and Bentaleb creating a defensive block in front of our back four are spot on, as we should look to restrict the space and passing options in this area. Chadli and Eriksen to start in positions near Soldado, Dembele, Paulinho or Siggy to fill in as the other player.

I think siggy did well when he came on so he should start in a midfield three of sandro as anchorman if fit Bentaleb and siggy just in front Eriksen Chadli nominally wide bobby up front

This is the way to do it my little beauties! Devon knows how they made this line up so creamy:

----------Hugo Lloris----------

Walker---Kaboul---Vertonghen---Rose

Chadli---Eriksen---Dembele---Townsend

----------Soldado----------

----------Adebayor----------

I have decided on a 'why the f*** not attitude! we might as well say up yours to respecting pool and go and have a go rather than setting up for a slow death...or quick one regarding how defensive we set up.

-defence to sit deep ask we will concede possesion but will hopefully have plenty of opportunities on the counter,particulary playing to the wide areas
-Chadli looked really effective on the right...drop lennon
-I have decided Solly is our 'totti,Cassano,Riquelme...basically no 10 let him link things and tell Ade not to wander from the cf position
-might look a bit weak centrally but they will win possesion anyway and they are more fluent....suck them in win the ball and attack space with direct attacking
-also my set up gives us lovely balance between the left footers and right footers! so there!

Its not suicide its the way to win and anyone who doesnt like it can suck my balls!

Back