• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

Perfect from Townsend, just perfect run and cross. No surprise Golly couldn't score though.

I don't like our showboating with 15 minutes to go... that is the sort of shi.t that comes back to haunt you

soldado misses again good cross from townsend, did a nice pass earlier when he could have shot as well townsend.

Soldado why does he shoot into the floor when he is so close to goal he has done this a few times?

Ha ha did you see Daws going mad at someone there to get back, presumably Bentaleb?

I still think they will get a good chance at some point, we are very brittle right now

I genuinely feel sorry for soldado. He is doing everything right. argh

It is a long time since i had any sort of coaching but i do not remember being told to kick the ball into the ground from so close to the goal, we were always told to keep our head over the ball when shooting but i do not remember being told to hit it into the ground. But with soldado you can tell he does this on purpose.

I wouldn't have taken soldado off but good game In my view. I still think he has a big moment left in him

Back