• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

Bearing in mind who is available I havent really got any problems with that line-up. I did think Freidel might have deserved another start after last Thursday, but still, good to see we are going 2 up front and Eriksen is back in the starting X1.

Come on Bobby, whether its a beauty, or it rebounds off your backside into the net, lets go on scoring run, starting tonight

it's great to have Sandro back. it'll be a real boost if he can stay fit until the end of the season

We have Sandro to protect or back 4, but the other three working as a unit? Don't see it. Dembele will do his usual thing but create very little. Townsend will add **** all. Eriksen drifting all over the place.

We have Sandro to protect or back 4, but the other three working as a unit? Don't see it. Dembele will do his usual thing but create very little. Townsend will add **** all. Eriksen drifting all over the place.

I doubt it, but, would he go Townsend on the left, Dembele on the right (a-la-Saudi Sportswashing Machine), Sandro DM, and Eriksen sitting in behind Soldado and Ade??

Don't be such a negative twot. Come on, let's do this

Sandro and Dembele is our best CM pairing and Eriksen is our most creative player. Drop the pretense, you don't like the lineup because Townsend's in it.

Eriksen, Soldado and Adebayor working together with some nice interplay and quick passes should be create enough chances regardless of the amount of pointless shots Townsend takes.

Sandro and Dembele is our best CM pairing and Eriksen is our most creative player. Drop the pretense, you don't like the lineup because Townsend's in it.

Palacios and Huddlestone used to be out best midfield pairing until Redknapp had the balls to put Modric in there.

Really looking forward to this one.. Also get to see what Sherwood has got sending his team out when they are already behind.. Only a matter of time before Soldado delivers

Glad to see Sandro back in there, just hope he's not being rushed back.
3-0 win tonight.

Bearing in mind who is available I havent really got any problems with that line-up. I did think Freidel might have deserved another start after last Thursday, but still, good to see we are going 2 up front and Eriksen is back in the starting X1.

Come on Bobby, whether its a beauty, or it rebounds off your backside into the net, lets go on scoring run, starting tonight

Two up front? Looks much more like an attempt at 4-3-3 for me. Sandro Erikson and dembele in the centre, Townsend ade and soldado further forward.

Back