• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT*** Tottenham Hotspur Vs Dnipro

Konoplyanka is gonna cause trouble. Naughton is gonna have huge issues with him. We need Capoue to cover out there too and Townsend to track back.

We haven't a chance of getting 4th. This is the last thing we have to play for.

There are 12 games left we're 3 points behind, the press/pundits are all ignoring us, the pressures on Liverpool... i'd say have some faith and be positive, if we continue our form i think we'll finish 3rd.

We haven't a chance of getting 4th. This is the last thing we have to play for.

Liverpool were VERY lucky last week against Fulham. But for a last minute penalty we would have only been a point behind them. Still all to play for IMO.

Plus the Scum might well implode..........

I think we all know who will implode when it comes down to it

It amazes me people can delude themselves into dreaming year after year based on no evidence. We have shown nothing that makes me believe we can go into the spell of games in march against arsenal, chelsea and liverpool and not lose all three.
Liverpool and Arsenal are 1/6 on to finish in the top 4 for a reason.

Also right now most of you think we're gonna walk this game with half a team away from home....

I'll be happy with an away goal, and the chance to take the game to them at whl.

It amazes me people can delude themselves into dreaming year after year based on no evidence. We have shown nothing that makes me believe we can go into the spell of games in march against arsenal, chelsea and liverpool and not lose all three.

The past is not always an indicator of the future

What about the year we got CL and beat Cheat$ki and the Goons in the same week. No-one could have predicted that outcome. Oh, and we also beat Emirates Marketing Project away. What a night that was. BELIEVE!!!!!!

ITV have no clue, talking about Townsend and how quickly he has fallen out of favour, he has been ****ing injured for over a month, ****ing bell-ends

Back