• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Emmanuel Adebayor - Officially gone \o/

Re: Official - Adebayor

I'm impressed by Adebayor after watching this interview. He's been through a lot, some things many of us can only imagine. He's clearly over it and motivated in ways that really matter. While he was grieving and in emotional straits after the bus attack, he might have been tough to handle. But this interview projects the image of a man whose ready to make up for lost time.

If he truly believes what he says in this interview, he's a man who's regained his self esteem, his desire and his sense of purpose. He must be a strong presence amongst the players at training. When you think about the recent personal tragedy that Roberto Soldado and his wife have had to endure, and the effect it's bound to have had on his game, especially in the midst of a move to a new country and culture, it's hard to imagine how you'd find a stronger person to lean on for reassurance.

He always struck me as a bit of flake, a perpetual adolescent. Now, I see the makings of a leader.

Thats actually massively pathetic, I support THFC not one player, there are players I dont like but they form part of my team and we have no say in the matter

Its not pathetic at all, I am sick to the back teeth of modern footballers sucking the life out of fans good faith. Adebayor in my eyes is a massive qunt. I have decided to take a stand on this bull**** that is served up by these self serving ****ers like Adebayor.

Very much agreed. Can't see how any true fan would say otherwise! Attitudes like that do help to explain why the atmosphere has gone down hill so much though.

LOL.. I have never booed a Tottenham player in all 20+ years I have had a season ticket, and never would. Its attitudes like mine that might bring the precious millionaire footballers back down to earth.. (I actually doubt that) As for the true fan bit.. I will not even remark on that, as I will probably earn a ban. IMO its the weak minded that prefer to bend over and continually take there bull**** that we are here today. I love this club.. I do no love what football has become.

Did you not watch that interview? You could hardly call the man self serving.

I think it was a PR stunt.. completely scripted, to give Tottenham a sell fee and to keep his wages at the level he wants should he move. I do not buy in the slightest that he holds no grudges towards AVB. Like I put earlier.. the only thing that I believe in that piece was his brothers kid phoning him.. which humbled him.. maybe it changes him... I hope it does. As they say.. Actions speak louder than words. Should he have changed, I will think about it at the end of the season.

I think it was a PR stunt.. completely scripted, to give Tottenham a sell fee and to keep his wages at the level he wants should he move. I do not buy in the slightest that he holds no grudges towards AVB. Like I put earlier.. the only thing that I believe in that piece was his brothers kid phoning him.. which humbled him.. maybe it changes him... I hope it does. As they say.. Actions speak louder than words. Should he have changed, I will think about it at the end of the season.

Maybe best just give up the Season ticket, and let someone have it who actually will go along and support the team?? I believe that there is a waiting list?

Maybe best just give up the Season ticket, and let someone have it who actually will go along and support the team?? I believe that there is a waiting list?

Why should I. People are getting the ticket at less price than they would on General sale.

Last edited:

Why should I. People are getting the ticket at less price than they would on General sale.

I'm not saying you Should do anything, but as you obviously don't support the TEAM, I was merely suggesting that someone who did my make better use of it. Your call of course.

I'm not saying you Should do anything, but as you obviously don't support the TEAM, I was merely suggesting that someone who did my make better use of it. Your call of course.

lol.. I support the team. Whatever gives you the idea that I do not.

I go to reserve games, I have travelled to many places around the globe to watch the TEAM. Just because I am at the minute ****ed that we have in the team someone I dislike and someone I cannot support does not mean I do not support the TEAM. I still buy merchandise, I am a member of the website, the are other ways that I can support the TEAM, that includes enabling someone else at cheaper the General Sale to watch Tottenham, unlike the many Tottenham fans that want to fleece other Tottenham fans.

lol.. I support the team. Whatever gives you the idea that I do not.

I go to reserve games, I have travelled to many places around the globe to watch the TEAM. Just because I am at the minute ****ed that we have in the team someone I dislike and someone I cannot support does not mean I do not support the TEAM. I still buy merchandise, I am a member of the website, the are other ways that I can support the TEAM, that includes enabling someone else at cheaper the General Sale to watch Tottenham, unlike the many Tottenham fans that want to fleece other Tottenham fans.

You not attending and supporting the team, thats what gives everybody the idea your not

One's that put their ticket up on stubhub when they could go are not fans in my book, your a joke

Your entitled to your opinion. At least I'll let another fan go at less than cost price whether I can go or not hey.. be interesting to read back the ticket thread those that wish to fleece other Tottenham fans. Those fans are the jokes. No better than Adebayor.

Souness very insensitive on the build up today, said he hadnt watched the interview but when Chamberlain said what had happened he went so that was years ago weve all suffered tragedy in our lives, the bloke is a ****er a lot

Souness very insensitive on the build up today, said he hadnt watched the interview but when Chamberlain said what had happened he went so that was years ago weve all suffered tragedy in our lives, the bloke is a ****er a lot

It was a snap response by Souness and, with a bit of time to reflect, he'd know he misstepped there as he initially thought it was only about the Togo bus tragedy and did not know about the recent death of his brother
Not everyone has the tragedy of their little brother dying in their twenties and leaving a son that will effectively be looked after by them.

Back