• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

hahahahahaahaahahhaah oh man...he actually gave that? with that clear view he has too?

Ramirez definitely threw himself into the WBA player and shouldnt have been a penalty...

Why is everyone getting so worked up though. Dont forget we have been given a couple of dodgy pens too. **** happens.

SAS, greatest strike partnership ever witnessed.

BYpT9FZCcAEDwtq.png

The Blues boss tells his players he will not condone simulation.

"I hate it," he said.

"If you are born in some countries where culturally the simulation is stimulated, the moment you come to this country you have to change immediately.

"It's not about winning a game or losing a game because of a red card or a penalty that was simulation. This is about keeping a culture."

http://theworldgame.sbs.com.au/news/1169445/mourinho--hates--diving-culture

:-k

Mourinho: "I don't think it was a penalty, I know it was. Andre Marriner is one of the best referee's in Europe.

Not surprised what that hypocritical **** says. Im pretty sure Porto players came out (including Ferreira and Carvalho after he signed them for Chelsea) and said they dived for Jose so they can win games.

Mourinho: "I'm a c**t."

the dza: "yes you are." ***proceeds to smash Jose over the head with a metal chair, like on wrestling***

Ramirez definitely threw himself into the WBA player and shouldnt have been a penalty...

Why is everyone getting so worked up though. Dont forget we have been given a couple of dodgy pens too. **** happens.

This

disgrace

I think people are getting worked up over the fact it happens EVERYTIME. I mean you had people in here knowing Chelsea wouldn't lose.

Chelsea now have 21 points from 11 games.

Last season Di Matteo got sacked with 24 from 12, his final league game being a 1-2 loss at West Brom.

The season before they managed 22 points from their first 11 matches. AVB last until March.

BBC broadcaster Danny Baker: "Just seen the Chelsea penalty "foul". It is entirely likely that Morrissey has had more contact with the rest of the Smiths today than that."

Because it robbed an underdog of a deserved win and gives one of our rivals an extra, unearned point.

We didn't give ourselves any dodgy pens so there's no hypocrisy.

I'll get caned for saying this, but to me it's a good thing Chelsea didn't lose. As much as I hate them, I hate Arsenal 10 times more and Chelsea and Emirates Marketing Project are the only teams capable of stopping them winning the league.

Awful, awful decision though. I actually said to my mate they would get a late dodgy penalty when they 2-1 down.

Back