• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The "Official" 2013/14 Other teams matches thread

Hope someone hammers the tw*t Mourinho after the game, as everyone was sucking him off after they won a few in a row. Can't stand him. Someone should call out his tactical error, going 442 opening up and allowing WBA to grab their 2nd goal.

1 point from the last 6 for the special mug. Imagine if it was fat Rafa...

Former Tottenham striker Garth Crooks on Final Score
Chelsea 2-2 West Brom
"In my opinion it should not have been a penalty. The authorities are trying to turn football into a non-contact sport.

"It was a light shoulder barge at most. It is bad for the game."

Watch the programme on BBC One, the BBC Sport website and Red Button now.

It's a shoulder charge, not barge, you idiot.

Former Tottenham striker Garth Crooks on Final Score
Chelsea 2-2 West Brom
"In my opinion it should not have been a penalty. The authorities are trying to turn football into a non-contact sport.

"It was a light shoulder barge at most. It is bad for the game."

Watch the programme on BBC One, the BBC Sport website and Red Button now.

It's a shoulder charge, not barge, you idiot.

It has always been called a shoulder barge :-k

I just don't know, I don't think we're in a title race, so the further behind us our potential rivals for top 4 are the better.

... Much as I hate to see the goons win.

Well yes, but if the goons drop 5 points they are then in the same top four race that we happen to be in.

Would you rather our rivals drop 4 points (2 each) or 3?

I just don't know, I don't think we're in a title race, so the further behind us our potential rivals for top 4 are the better.

... Much as I hate to see the goons win.

Anything but an Arsenal win tomorrow for me.

I dont really want them getting a point,but a draw obv means they both drop points

820696015.gif

Palace 0-0 Everton. Well done the eagles. They probably edged it, but a lack of real quality means opportunity lost.

Back