• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'No OOMT for Sheriff?' OMT ***

According to some posters I thought we could send our under 19s and still give them a good hiding.

Think Lennon has been bright, trying. Chiriches has been good

Chiriches has looked interesting.. But I can't work out how much of the defensive issues are his..

Lennon has looked average. Can't play on the left. You could see naughton and Lennon passing it to each other and neither could cross it.

Thank GHod we are playing a very poor team, otherwise we'd be getting hammered here. AVB needs to sort out this high line, because they are getting in time and time again.

Eriksen a shining light, but still not in the game enough. Good run out against weak opposition for Lennon to get his touch back, and he clearly needs it. Dembele doing his usual comfortable on the ball but offering nothing defensively or in the final third. Lamela? The apologists are out in force tonight. I hope they are proved right in the second half. I can understand Lamela needing time in the Premiership, but he looks out of his depth against a team that would struggle in League One in England.

It's very similar to last season. We play very strong sides in the Europa League, playing many of our first choice players, and yet we look really poor. I can't wrap my head around why, because we should be so much better than this.

Will be interesting to see if Adebayor gets on. This is the sort of ****e opposition he normally terrorizes and even if he doesn't, he can't do much worse than Defoe has been. I am a big fan of Defoe but he is having an appalling evening.

Second half can only get better surely? This lot must get tired soon and against this level of opposition, even away from home, we should be looking at a 3 goal winning margin.

Its the Europa League, they couldnt be arsed same as most people half watching this.

Wow that was an entertaining half, both ways wide open game. Naughton strangely looked far better on the left. Lamela has looked better since moving to the right but still well off the pace as does Defoe, I would sub off both of them for Chadli and Ade if they don't come out in the second half and look better straight away

According to some posters I thought we could send our under 19s and still give them a good hiding.

Playing a few youngsters against this opposition may have been the best tactic. They'd want to impress and show some urgency. I look at this XI today and now Dawson is on, it's not that far removed from our strongest XI. Soldado, Walker, Rose and Townsend are missing, and that's it (Paulinho over Dembele is debatable but I'd accept that too). We should be putting this lot to the sword.

Vlad thinks he is Zinedine Zidane..he is going to get in a real mess in the Premier if he carries on with that cavalier, slightly casual approach. Unless he gets promoted to midfield.
On the plus side he isn't quite as slow as i thought he was.

Probably the best post ever about the EL.

I want to win this competition and we won't win it without playing SOME of our first choice guys.

Eriksen having a good game today, showing what he's capable of but we need Defoe to start taking advantage

Feel for Lamela, he's not settling in and he's playing poorly tonight. Taking him off will knock his confidence but he should be the next player taken off.

No I think a lot of people reckoned we should say **** it, send out a team of kids, lose and then win our next home game with a full team and qualify.

Vlad thinks he is Zinedine Zidane..he is going to get in a real mess in the Premier if he carries on with that cavalier, slightly casual approach. Unless he gets promoted to midfield.
On the plus side he isn't quite as slow as i thought he was.

That's a bit harsh. Have you seen this kind of ****y approach against Villa - league and cup? He's just having fun out there in his cool and calm way. :)

Back