• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'No OOMT for Sheriff?' OMT ***

Because he's the most senior player on the pitch (and possibly in the whole squad now?). Captain doesn't mean you're the best at organising the offside line etc

Taking the armband off him diminishes his authority. Should have stayed with verts unless verts was the one to come off IMO.

I think AVB is looking for solutions for the wings, to see if Chiriches can play there as well. Sheriff are looking TOO dangerous now, how can a team like spurs can play as poorly as this...

AVB looking for solutions? Kinda shoulda done that when spending 100m - no? Or maybe he did but its the tactics? or maybe he didnt at al. I dont know.

Must be of one the quickest games we've played so far this season, I like the pace and the test we're facing, these are the type of games needed to help us gel as a team. Much more coordinating and connections going on, which can only help our game improve. Really like that Sheriff have come here to play, we didn't need another Anzhi game.

You'll see a much more determined team against West Ham and I believe we need to play more competitive games with our starting line up. Agreed that Moldova is far away, but we need the team to gel in order to contend.

Taking the armband off him diminishes his authority. Should have stayed with verts unless verts was the one to come off IMO.

Possibly. I personally don't think the armband has any real meaning anymore. You're going to be a leader on that pitch whether you have a piece of cloth around your arm or not. And Vertonghen will likely be the one that best organises the defence whether Dawson has the armband or not. Imo anyway.

I'd be much happier with another goal, but that was a pretty strong first half from Spurs.

Chiriches block was magnificent.

It never ceases to amaze me how two people can watch the same game and have a completely different impression of it!

I would suspect that was a typo..

Sheriff, it was a pretty strong first half from sheriff..

Spurs have been a bit lacklustre, can't say that anyone has emerged with a massive amount of glory. Lloris perhaps..

Thank GHod we are playing a very poor team, otherwise we'd be getting hammered here. AVB needs to sort out this high line, because they are getting in time and time again.

Eriksen a shining light, but still not in the game enough. Good run out against weak opposition for Lennon to get his touch back, and he clearly needs it. Dembele doing his usual comfortable on the ball but offering nothing defensively or in the final third. Lamela? The apologists are out in force tonight. I hope they are proved right in the second half. I can understand Lamela needing time in the Premiership, but he looks out of his depth against a team that would struggle in League One in England.

It's very similar to last season. We play very strong sides in the Europa League, playing many of our first choice players, and yet we look really poor. I can't wrap my head around why, because we should be so much better than this.

Will be interesting to see if Adebayor gets on. This is the sort of ****e opposition he normally terrorizes and even if he doesn't, he can't do much worse than Defoe has been. I am a big fan of Defoe but he is having an appalling evening.

Second half can only get better surely? This lot must get tired soon and against this level of opposition, even away from home, we should be looking at a 3 goal winning margin.

I would suspect that was a typo..

Sheriff, it was a pretty strong first half from sheriff..

Spurs have been a bit lacklustre, can't say that anyone has emerged with a massive amount of glory. Lloris perhaps..

Think Lennon has been bright, trying. Chiriches has been good

=D> Vlad the lad. One cool customer .

ifdT6ifeLuc5e.gif

Excellent again Fred. Unforgettable moment there.

Back