• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pub/Bar

Spursman

Neil Ruddock
I was in Brussels a few weeks ago and went to a pub that had 2000 different flavored beers. I had, mango, banana, cherry, apple. Was a great place and the beer was lovely

Do we have anything like that here in London?

Belgo in Holborn has a few beers - not 2000 territory but a few flavoured. The vodka revolution of beer.

Yep that's the one. Really liked it there. The beers were much nicer than the one I went to yesterday.

Belgo was a bit empty but the beers were ok.

I'm not sure if it's still there but there was a nice Belgian bar in clerkenwell a couple of years ago

There is a place called Mason and Taylor on Bethnal Green Road but its just closed down and been taken over by Brewdog brewery so still worth a visit for some decent beer but used to have a few hundred before it changed hands. They are moving premises somewhere else so keep an eye on their website.

http://www.masonandtaylor.co.uk/

A little O/T, but I ended up with a nice batch of an homebrewed Nøgne Ø IPA clone a couple of weeks ago. A little cloudy, but it tasted very good even if the taste of hops had somewhat diminished in the process. I didn't really mind though, at 7.9% it was a job well done, especially since I strayed as far away from the recipe as I did.

Back