• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Roberto Soldado

Re: Official - Soldado

Really pleased to see Soldado finally get a goal from open play.=D>
Seems a hard grafter in terms of his diligent movement. I hope AVB onde day plays a 4-4-2 like we started against Arsenal away last season. As you remember we were awesome before Ade's mad-minute.

I think if you set up in similar fashion this year and we have Ade and Soldado instead of Defoe, we could be awesome in quite a few games.

Go on AVB, give 4-4-2 a go!

I hope he scores bundles of goals for us but he does not turn me on.

You're asking a bit much mate. I'm quite content with Mila Kunis just being attractive, she doesn't need to bang in the goals for Spurs as well

Really pleased to see Soldado finally get a goal from open play.=D>
Seems a hard grafter in terms of his diligent movement. I hope AVB onde day plays a 4-4-2 like we started against Arsenal away last season. As you remember we were awesome before Ade's mad-minute.

I think if you set up in similar fashion this year and we have Ade and Soldado instead of Defoe, we could be awesome in quite a few games.

Go on AVB, give 4-4-2 a go!

Agreed. Ade's been active on twitter lately, looks like he's raring to go, but hard to tell.

I hope he scores bundles of goals for us but he does not turn me on.

Can we dare ask you why not? His link up play is excellent (certainly better than Adebayor and Defoe) and his movement is by far the best out of our strikers. And I don't doubt he is a bitter finisher also. So what about him is it you don't like?

Can we dare ask you why not? His link up play is excellent (certainly better than Adebayor and Defoe) and his movement is by far the best out of our strikers. And I don't doubt he is a bitter finisher also. So what about him is it you don't like?

a bitter finisher??????? so that's the secret of scoring goals....being a bitter person?

Twitter / R9Soldado: Thank you very much for the support of the fans and team. At last goal come back the day of return to… [url]http://instagram.com/p/fsvncHprHk/ [/URL] =D>

a31834ba39b411e3a84322000aa80627_8.jpg

it was a fine finish and a great first touch too. could see soldado so calm, so instinctive and clinical - and knew where he wanted it exactly.

insta.gif

3 goals in seven league starts for Soldado now is it?

Yep. Not bad for a new guy, adjusting to new teammates and a different league.

Class finish yesterday, after a brilliant first touch - shows that we need to feed Soldado the ball inside the penalty area more. I think that's the key to getting the best out of him.

That moment he squeezed his eyes shut as he was sliding with Paulinho. You could just see the relief that he is on his way (in open play).

Quality finish. =D>

What I loved about the finish was it looked so simple, so easy, soft.

Like he was just passing the ball to his mate in the park, just an easy placement.

With Defoe and Ade it looks like 5 times out of 10 they will score whereas 5 times out of 10 their lashing drive or dinked chip or backspinning roundhouse or attempt to go round the keeper will not come off.

But when Soldado got the chance he just "kicked it in the net" which should work 9 times out of 10. Just. kick. it. in.

No need for fancy stuff.

Pretty similiar to the Arsenal goal but obviously none of the media ****fest that Spack Wheelchair got

What I loved about the finish was it looked so simple, so easy, soft.

Like he was just passing the ball to his mate in the park, just an easy placement.

With Defoe and Ade it looks like 5 times out of 10 they will score whereas 5 times out of 10 their lashing drive or dinked chip or backspinning roundhouse or attempt to go round the keeper will not come off.

But when Soldado got the chance he just "kicked it in the net" which should work 9 times out of 10. Just. kick. it. in.

No need for fancy stuff.

Again, the only issue with Soldado is getting him the ball more often in those 1:1 situations with the keeper. He'll put them away.

Back