• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Steve Potts (204 appearances), Trevor Sinclair (177), Robert Green (177), Ludek Miklosko (169), Carlton Cole (167) and Mark Noble (162) are all correct.

But not Julian dingdongs.

Two more to get...

John Moncur was there for a long time but that probably crossed over with the Championship. Lampard maybe? Lomas captained them for a while but I think he played a lot in the Championship with them too (may be wrong there). That probably discounts Carrick as well. Hislop and Di Canio must have racked up a fair few as well.

I'll go for Hislop and Lampard?

John Moncur was there for a long time but that probably crossed over with the Championship. Lampard maybe? Lomas captained them for a while but I think he played a lot in the Championship with them too (may be wrong there). That probably discounts Carrick as well. Hislop and Di Canio must have racked up a fair few as well.

I'll go for Hislop and Lampard?

Steve Potts (204 appearances), Trevor Sinclair (177), Robert Green (177), John Moncur (175), Ludek Miklosko (169), Carlton Cole (167), Mark Noble (162) and Steve Lomas (159).

West Ham United Premier League Appearances 1993-94 to 2012-13

Monday 30th September 2013:

Who was the only non-Spanish Barcelona player at the Euro 2012 Finals?

Leandro Bacuna (FC Groningen - Aston Villa), Leroy Fer (FC Twente - Norwich City), Marco van Ginkel (Vitesse Arnhem - Chelsea), Steve de Ridder (Southampton - Utrecht), Cristian Cuevas (Chelsea - Vitesse Arnhem), Christian Atsu (Chelsea - Vitesse Arnhem), Erik Pieters (PSV Eindhoven - Stoke City), Jozy Altidore (AZ Alkmaar - Sunderland), Wilfried Bony (Vitesse Arnhem - Swansea City), Nacer Chadli (FC Twente - Tottenham Hotspur) and Christian Eriksen (Ajax - Tottenham Hotspur).

Premier League Player's Transfers Summer 2013

Wednesday 2nd October 2013:

Which three Scotsmen won Emirates Marketing Project's Player of the Year Award?

Back