• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Football Trivia Question of the Day

Belgium - Chadli + Blondel, Claesen, Vertonghen, Dembele & M'Poku (complete)
Brazil - Paulinho + Gilberto, Sandro, Defendi, Gomes + 2
France - Capoue + Ginola, Dalmat, Kaboul, Lloris, Gallas, Chimbonda, Pamarot, Bentaleb, Dervite + 4
Spain - Soldado + Nayim, Falque, Sanchez + 2

Jose Dominguez is Portuguese

Thursday 19th September 2013:

Which seven players have made over 200 Premier League appearances for Saudi Sportswashing Machine?

Belgium - Chadli + Blondel, Claesen, Vertonghen, Dembele & M'Poku (complete)
France - Capoue + Ginola, Dalmat, Kaboul, Lloris, Gallas, Chimbonda, Pamarot, Bentaleb, Dervite + 4
Spain - Soldado + Nayim, Falque, Sanchez + 2

Jose Dominguez is Portuguese

Originally put him down and edited post when I realised this.

Also I remember that Malbranque was Belgian and not French as I had put, is he included?

Saha - France and Ceballos - Spain? There was also a young Spanish left-back we had on our books a few years ago but cannot think of his name...

Originally put him down and edited post when I realised this.

Also I remember that Malbranque was Belgian and not French as I had put, is he included?

Saha - France and Ceballos - Spain? There was also a young Spanish left-back we had on our books a few years ago but cannot think of his name...

Berchiche! Good call.

Six of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine players have been named correctly...

Shay Given (354), Alan Shearer (303), Rob Lee (267), Nolberto Solano (230), Gary Speed (213) and Aaron Hughes (205).

One more to get...

Last edited:
France - Capoue + Ginola, Dalmat, Kaboul, Lloris, Gallas, Chimbonda, Pamarot, Bentaleb, Dervite, Malbranque, Saha +2
Spain - Soldado + Nayim, Falque, Sanchez, Berchiche & Ceballos (complete)

Good call on Malbranque, forgot he was born in Belgium but has been called up to the France squad although no caps.

Friday 20th September 2013:

Which four players have worn Everton's number 5 shirt during the Premier League Era?

Back