• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Vlad Chiriches

Rossi22

Pedro Mendes
Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 22s
We're delighted to announce we have reached agreement with FC Steaua Bucharest for the transfer of Vlad Chiriches

BS6MsaTCMAA2YoI.jpg

Re: Chiriches official

Tottenham Hotspur ‏@SpursOfficial 2m
Chiriches: 'For me, this is something incredible. A dream come true.'

Welcome Vlad! We're all with you to be a great success at Spurs.

I have a very strong feeling that this guy is going to be smoother than the cream on a Twinky, which is what we like to see. Verts and Vlad, the Culture Club. (And that's all my 20 year old musical references out of the way for the day...)

Welcome Vlad! We're all with you to be a great success at Spurs.

I have a very strong feeling that this guy is going to be smoother than the cream on a Twinky, which is what we like to see. Verts and Vlad, the Culture Club. (And that's all my 20 year old musical references out of the way for the day...)

Exactly my thoughts.....i don't want watching us to become boring...Vlad is the type to woo the crowd and very occasionally give us a 'heart in mouth' moment, all good in my eyes.

woohoo!! Two ball playing centre halves and two old-fashioned 6 foot 4 inch head-everything types. Good balance and this guy seems motivated. Relatively limited down-side with the price.

I fear he might have to wait a while to wear the shirt though - maybe Villa away in the league cup in 4 weeks time

Back