• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Erik Lamela (announced by Roma p.41)

@gstobart: Tottenham's medical schedule today: morning/lunchtime Lamela, afternoon Eriksen, evening Chiriches #THFC

@gstobart: So I'd expect announcements on all three tomorrow #THFC

Could it actually be the notorious 3 new signings Friday that those itks love

If I was to guess I'd say all three have already signed before their medicals.

you would bloody well hope so. We have done that plenty of times in the past. Signed and done and the medical just to ratify it. Willian is just a **** though isnt he, reminded me of the petit thing. Did we pay for Willian to come over?

Just a note, those medicals were all done today ( well technically yesterday ). So lets hope all is done now

You are 100% sure that the medicals were done today, or is that just opinion based on George Stobbart's (anyone remember Broken Sword?) tweets? In other words - is that ITK information you're posting? ;)

You are 100% sure that the medicals were done today, or is that just opinion based on George Stobbart's (anyone remember Broken Sword?) tweets? In other words - is that ITK information you're posting? ;)

That's what stobart said. He was camped at Holly House from what I understood. Lol I'm defo not ITK! All Stobarts info

He's still there on the next page. But he's listed as Not Active.

Site's not updated anyway - Gallas, Caulker, Dempsey, Hudd, Parker, Bostock etc are still listed

Surely the club would want to wrap this up on a working day?

Not necessarily. A large percentage of all deals this window will be done this weekend. I think traditionally something like 20% of the whole window transacts in the last weekend.

That said, Lamela's had time to complete his medical, the deal with Roma is done and it's hard to believe there would be a fatal problem with the personal contract, so I think today is still very possible.

Not necessarily. A large percentage of all deals this window will be done this weekend. I think traditionally something like 20% of the whole window transacts in the last weekend.

That said, Lamela's had time to complete his medical, the deal with Roma is done and it's hard to believe there would be a fatal problem with the personal contract, so I think today is still very possible.

Surely they are waiting on a work permit for him? Chiriches is from EU so wasnt an issue for him

Back