• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

There was ITK on an Arsenal forum last season saying that he was at an event and bumped into someone high up at the Tavistock Group who said Lewis had taken Spurs private with the intention of investing heavily and that we were about to overtake them in a big way... there were other rumours last summer of big investment that never materialised, but then this summer one of the ITKs said that the money gifted to the club from Lewis took longer than expected to be cleared.... who knows????

Not sure, but seems to be a lot of people coming out with it. I spoke at length with his daughter myself and she seemed to be very hands on with everything (based on her knowledge and interest.)

Not sure, but seems to be a lot of people coming out with it. I spoke at length with his daughter myself and she seemed to be very hands on with everything (based on her knowledge and interest.)

she was disappointed that the Benteke deal fell through iirc???

I still think we missed out there. Can see him having another big season and 25 mill will seem like chicken feed

Storts regarding Capoue and possibly holding off until after the international game tonight:

Yeah, expect announcement tomorrow

Breezer on SC:

I wasn't going to mention this before but i've been told RM have offered Bale 190k after tax and 30% image rights.

Breezer on SC:

I wasn't going to mention this before but i've been told RM have offered Bale 190k after tax and 30% image rights.

:-k

I wonder how Spurs feel about that if we have yet to agree to sell him to them?

Add it to the dossier Daniel.

The Goat said: ↑

Huge dose of salt required but we've apparently expressed an interest in Andrea Petagna, the young Milan striker. Is this FB working his magic? Has anyone even heard of the guy before? Anwers on a postcard.

Who: Jasper re. Lamela
Where: SO
When: 14/8/13

High possibility with Bale staying.

The Goat said: ↑

Huge dose of salt required but we've apparently expressed an interest in Andrea Petagna, the young Milan striker. Is this FB working his magic? Has anyone even heard of the guy before? Anwers on a postcard.

Who: Jasper re. Lamela
Where: SO
When: 14/8/13

High possibility with Bale staying.
Not another bird.

He has been taken to a static caravan park on holiday with his mum and dad... Will be back a week before school.

Ah, it all makes sense now, those caravan club birds are pure filth.

Inbetweeners_season2_episode3.jpg

I thought I read on here that Lewis has provided a £50 mill loan to the club?

This Joe Lewis 50m rumour is finally in the Mainstream press now.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/gareth-bale-transfer-tottenham-try-2167158?
"The White Hart Lane club's billionaire owner, Joe Lewis, has sanctioned a sum of £50m for new players this summer and is ready to continue spending big, even in the unlikely event that Bale does stay."

Maybe there's actually something in it.

Back