• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Blue & Yellow ITK Bonanza Thread

index.php

Levy..... "hope AVB is happy with these 4 "

Looks to me as if he is travelling light unless the bloke on the right is sitting on his suitcase.. Possible photoshop the way his shoulders are turned in but head straight?

Yeah we think Levy is going to spend multi millions on players when all he has left is fudging train money.

No way is that a photoshop, the way everything is slightly blurred would be very hard to do. Unless the picture was perfectly taken then blurred after I guess?

rebrab on SC

We have interest in a young Danish forward that I've never heard of, plays for Copenhagen. From the sounds of it, he will probably stay there or go to a club where he's more likely to get immediate game time, but rest assured our scouting system is in full flow looking for the next young striking talents.

Quick google says Andreas Cornelius. No idea who he is, but I didnt know who Michu or Benteke were either so...

Adam Flanagan @therealflannerz 30 May

@bankruptspurs The Mirror say Stoke want Livermore. They described him as "promising midfielder Jake Livermore."

The original JJetset @jetsetyid Protected account 30 May

@therealflannerz @bankruptspurs He is for sale.....

[video=youtube;SxBhbE_1330]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxBhbE_1330[/video]

Looks a bit of a beast to be fair. 18 goals in 32 games, 20 years old.. it is the Danish League though and that is a YouTube video.

[video=youtube;SxBhbE_1330]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxBhbE_1330[/video]

Looks a bit of a beast to be fair. 18 goals in 32 games, 20 years old.. it is the Danish League though and that is a YouTube video.

looks a player but yeah........has there been much interest in him from other clubs?????? what sort of value does he have??

looks a player but yeah........has there been much interest in him from other clubs?????? what sort of value does he have??

Quick google search showed that Everton and Stoke were after him earlier this month for £5m and was apparently a target for Arsenal and Man Utd.

Several english clubs have scouted him and Stoke and Everton have scouted him several times according to the media here in Denmark.

Way to good a player for Stoke though; I have to mention.

He is exactly the kind of player, we should be looking for imo. Young, raw and talented and will only get better. Has a great attitude as well.

An opening bid of £5m will certainly bring FC Copenhagen to the negotiating table, but they are under no pressure to sell, because they won the danish championship and will therefore enter the CL group stage and the money it brings.

I expect him to stay at Copenhagen next season though. Just finished his first full season with Copenhagen and those 6 group stage matches in the CL will do him a world of good.

rebrab on SC

We have interest in a young Danish forward that I've never heard of, plays for Copenhagen. From the sounds of it, he will probably stay there or go to a club where he's more likely to get immediate game time, but rest assured our scouting system is in full flow looking for the next young striking talents.

Quick google says Andreas Cornelius. No idea who he is, but I didnt know who Michu or Benteke were either so...

Cornelius? Somebody has been playing too much FM.

Several english clubs have scouted him and Stoke and Everton have scouted him several times according to the media here in Denmark.

Way to good a player for Stoke though; I have to mention.

He is exactly the kind of player, we should be looking for imo. Young, raw and talented and will only get better. Has a great attitude as well.

An opening bid of £5m will certainly bring FC Copenhagen to the negotiating table, but they are under no pressure to sell, because they won the danish championship and will therefore enter the CL group stage and the money it brings.

I expect him to stay at Copenhagen next season though. Just finished his first full season with Copenhagen and those 6 group stage matches in the CL will do him a world of good.

cheers fella....

love the name.....lo my best mate is called cornell.

will try and follow this fella. youtube can make anyone look good i admit but i will take your word that he is one to watch.

I see levy and a train, what else am I supposed to be seeing ? Is it the guy on the right that closely resembles herman munster ?

...people are deciding he's off to the airport because there's a Heathrow advertisement. Never mind that Levy can often be seen on the Piccadilly line.

Back