• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

'Soldier beheaded' outside barracks in Woolwich

The bright side is that governments of all hues are too incompetent to deal with the wealth of information they'd gather so very little would change I reckon.

Problem is, it does nothing to solve terrorism or major crime.

Any terror cell capable of plotting something that we should be worried about would use Tor with an encrypted OS inside an encrypted OS. It takes 5 minutes to set up, it's free and (for the next 5-10 years) is uncrackable with all the computing power in the world.

The only people the government would be able to monitor is the likes of you and I.

Any terror cell capable of plotting something that we should be worried about would use Tor with an encrypted OS inside an encrypted OS. It takes 5 minutes to set up, it's free and (for the next 5-10 years) is uncrackable with all the computing power in the world.

The only people the government would be able to monitor is the likes of you and I.

My computer usage is mainly dedicated to servicing my overdaft via the Nationwide Building Soc site, talking nonsense on GG and reminding myself what pubic hair looks like on Vintage Erotic Forum. Any former Nigerian General is in possession of this information anyway.

On a more serious note, I wasn't aware of everything you'd explained in your post above so it's food for thought, I'm not a subscriber to the notion that if you're not doing anything wrong you won't mind if people spy on you.

My computer usage is mainly dedicated to servicing my overdaft via the Nationwide Building Soc site, talking nonsense on GG and reminding myself what pubic hair looks like on Vintage Erotic Forum. Any former Nigerian General is in possession of this information anyway.

On a more serious note, I wasn't aware of everything you'd explained in your post above so it's food for thought, I'm not a subscriber to the notion that if you're not doing anything wrong you won't mind if people spy on you.

I'd be far more conflicted if it could stop people who knew their way around encryption but it won't.

I hate the idea of privacy being taken away, but would consider compromising it to save lives. As it stands, it's the government bringing in a law to do something they don't understand to stop something they don't know how to stop.

If our security services are advising the government that this will work they're either stupid or lying.

Anyone who thinks that the utter taco in this video is presenting even a remotely coherent argument needs to learn to read, write and speak properly. Regardless of your viewpoint, THAT dingdonghead is a laughable embarrassment. 'Muslamic law'...come the fudge on! macarons like this tool should scream you whatever your viewpoint. In fact, I do actually feel sorry or them (thick victims of someone else's agenda) and I also feel sorry for us decent British people as I do NOT want people believing THAT spanner is a typical British man. This has nothing to do with beliefs incidently...

If this twit is typical of the EDL rank and file some on here should join up quick, because they would be the national leader in a matter of weeks.:lol:

But that's not saying much.:eek:

Last edited:
Some **** wrote Islamic insults on the bomber command memorial and this old soldier will not leave util its cleaned up

BLSvHwuCMAE0sVM.jpg

It's funny.
I actually thought this was a tinkle-take, and am not entirely sure it isn't...I checked out the geezer's other 'work' and he seems to be a provocateur...

On a related note, I think it's time for me to make very clear that I think the EDL are a bunch of total, and utter, tossers. When I was a youth, I traveled up and down the country wearing an Anti-Nazi League badge on my scarf or jacket. I marched against ****s like this. I got into scrapes with ****s like this. I watched ****s like this try to pick on my old man at a game once, and I proudly watched him turn around and deck one of them. They are ignorant cowards. That they are getting ANY 'profit' from the horrific death of an innocent man should disgust EVERYONE.

I am a proud Englishman and they don't represent one folicle of my being.

Speaking to the short-term problem of bleaching fundamentalist tossers out of the UK, the first thing (the government) need to do is publicly create a long-lasting campaign which makes clear to both muslims and non-muslims alike that islamic fundamentalists WILL NOT be considered 'muslims' and ARE NOT considered 'muslims'...these extremist factions need to be so totally ostracized that their 'appeal' (so-to-speak) to poor and confused young people become zero. I believe right now that many Muslim communities are scared to stand up and speak for fear of being written off as 'the same'...there needs to be a grass-roots inclusion. That way the Muslim communities will feel a lot braver in coming out and making a forcible stand against the extremists who claim their religion.

Anjem Choudary used to live in Welling with his parents as a youngster, interesting the latest arrest is Upper Wickham Lane, Welling. Welling used to be where the head office of the BNP was.

Also where this murder happened.. according to wiki the Primary school located on this is where Choudary went to Mulgrave Primary school!

article-2329470-19F241AD000005DC-156_634x681.jpg

:-k Net closing in.. hopefully.

Wonder how long it takes the media to notice the above.

Last edited:
Let us hope a concrete link can be established and justice be done, though I PERSONALLY would love to know HOW arseholes like this manager to locate, and radicalize, youths as they do.

Speaking to the short-term problem of bleaching fundamentalist tossers out of the UK, the first thing (the government) need to do is publicly create a long-lasting campaign which makes clear to both muslims and non-muslims alike that islamic fundamentalists WILL NOT be considered 'muslims' and ARE NOT considered 'muslims'...these extremist factions need to be so totally ostracized that their 'appeal' (so-to-speak) to poor and confused young people become zero. I believe right now that many Muslim communities are scared to stand up and speak for fear of being written off as 'the same'...there needs to be a grass-roots inclusion. That way the Muslim communities will feel a lot braver in coming out and making a forcible stand against the extremists who claim their religion.

I think you're right here Steff. Whilst leaders of the community and religious and altruistic Muslim organisations have strongly spoken out and condemned the attacks, there does seem to be a fear within members of the Muslim community to speak out, maybe due to intimidation. Just another theory, but in my experience Eastern cultures are very private and enclosed when dealing with issues, large and small, within a family unit. For fear of bringing 'shame' to their family into the community. We have seen instances of 'honour killings' in predominantly Eastern cultural nations and very sadly, there have been cases of young women being killed in the UK in these communities.

I wonder whether, for fear of 'shame', elder members of a family will not speak out if there children are being courted by extremists? This sort of attitude has no place in the modern world, as is being shown by various protests and marches occurring in Eastern nations by mostly the younger generation. It certainly does not belong in Western culture, where our core liberties are that of freedom of expression, speech, sexual preference, gender equality etc. My mum is a very forward-thinking, Westernised Indian woman, but even I ended up at loggerheads with her in my younger years due to what I perceived as a very 'stone-age' attitude to certain issues. Nothing serious, mostly petty stuff but it still frustrated me that we were living in a Western culture and she was still unwilling to adapt to certain ways of life.

My point being and as is always mentioned after events like this, one must adapt to the local way of life if they leave their own culture. By all means, keep your core values but what is the point of leaving one place for pastures new and not developing your mind and soul to integrate with a new culture and way of life? Members of communities must have the strength to realise that they are no longer in a potentially oppressive environment and WILL be supported if they speak out. We're renowned globally as Brits for our support of all ethnicities and generosity of spirit, which I am proud to have witnessed on many occasions in my travels.

Last edited:
A friend of mine attended a peaceful demonstration against radicalism and in support of Lee Rigby. She updated her Facebook page with statuses and pictures of the event. She wrote about a crowd of adults and children, of all races, colours and class, peacefully gathering and demonstrating the need for an end to radicalism. She noted that there were a few idiots in the area but they were given short thrift by the rest of the gathering.

However, she noted that the media crews reporting on the event were mainly focusing on the small group of EDL muppets in the crowds, rather than trying to gather sound bites and opinions from the decent demonstrators. Is this not provocative and tension-inducing behaviour in itself? Anyone in the crowd will now be penned in to the same public opinion as a bunch of Neanderthal macarons attending to promote racial hatred and violence. A headline promoting a peaceful gathering in aid of a unified cause will never receive the same hits or sell as many papers as a sensationalised piece about a huge crowd of EDL members preparing for war against oppressive Islam or other such drivel. That is very saddening.

A couple of her updates:

'All kinds of people protesting the same thing including moderate Muslims, Sikhs and every colour human you could think of. This very thing intrigues me'

'The message I have gathered is that today is a protest against extremist Muslims. Which I don't believe is a bad thing. I haven't witnessed any violence and I hope it stays that way. There are kids running around my feet chasing each other unaware of what their parents are protesting about. The atmosphere is energised but not intimidating although I'm not directly in the protest. I want to ask people their thoughts but I'm sure by the chanting it's pretty evident. I'd love to be a reporter'

I think you're right here Steff. Whilst leaders of the community and religious and altruistic Muslim organisations have strongly spoken out and condemned the attacks, there does seem to be a fear within members of the Muslim community to speak out, maybe due to intimidation. Just another theory, but in my experience Eastern cultures are very private and enclosed when dealing with issues, large and small, within a family unit. For fear of bringing 'shame' to their family into the community. We have seen instances of 'honour killings' in predominantly Eastern cultural nations and very sadly, there have been cases of young women being killed in the UK in these communities.

I wonder whether, for fear of 'shame', elder members of a family will not speak out if there children are being courted by extremists? This sort of attitude has no place in the modern world, as is being shown by various protests and marches occurring in Eastern nations by mostly the younger generation. It certainly does not belong in Western culture, where our core liberties are that of freedom of expression, speech, sexual preference, gender equality etc. My mum is a very forward-thinking, Westernised Indian woman, but even I ended up at loggerheads with her in my younger years due to what I perceived as a very 'stone-age' attitude to certain issues. Nothing serious, mostly petty stuff but it still frustrated me that we were living in a Western culture and she was still unwilling to adapt to certain ways of life.

My point being and as is always mentioned after events like this, one must adapt to the local way of life if they leave their own culture. By all means, keep your core values but what is the point of leaving one place for pastures new and not developing your mind and soul to integrate with a new culture and way of life? Members of communities must have the strength to realise that they are no longer in a potentially oppressive environment and WILL be supported if they speak out. We're renowned globally as Brits for our support of all ethnicities and generosity of spirit, which I am proud to have witnessed on many occasions in my travels.

I think this is absolutely, 100% right. I believe I've also made similar comments mate. When anyone moves to another country/culture which is different to their own, they must adapt and integrate, completely agreed. But I do think we have a problem in this situation in so much as fear is preventing people from doing this sometimes. But I agree with you mate. As for 'honor killings', sharia law, etc, i frankly don't know anyone who either agrees with it or feels there should be tolerance to it as a part of our multi-cultural societies. Those are certainly 'beliefs' that if you hold them are best held in the source countries where they will be err, acceptable (again, I know you agree, just airing it out really)...what I think is vital in all of this, the Woolwich murder, the EDL gobbing off, is that people remember that the majority of people in the world (Muslin, non-Muslim) find such 'beliefs' absolutely awful and at odds with the way we all think. EDIT: this actually plays very well into a point you raised in the previous post about people focussing on tossers like the EDL...I think you made some fair points there mate, have to say I agree with you.

Back