• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Alan Pardew

I would love it if we saw a repeat of the 4-4! With Arsenal going 4 up, all the fans getting so smug and then the collapse!!

All this quietly happening whilst we are quietly recording a 2-0 win against Sunderland.

That would be the best way things could happen for me!!

I would love it if we saw a repeat of the 4-4! With Arsenal going 4 up, all the fans getting so smug and then the collapse!!

All this quietly happening whilst we are quietly recording a 2-0 win against Sunderland.

That would be the best way things could happen for me!!

This! I would love it if the 4-4 equaliser was in the 6th minute of stoppage time after 5 minutes were signalled but the ref decided to play additional minutes due to time-wasting. I would also love it if it was another rocket volley from nowhere like with Tiote's.

Blimey... this almost fits in with the 'ITK' thread yesterday... I am pretty sure that is the Strand/Charing Cross Road they are crossing... which is not too far from Covent Garden..

Originally Posted by Denmark Spur
Brillian ITK over from SC:

Ok guys i have a lovely bit of ITK for you.

My cousin is a black cab driver and he just picked up Alan Pardew in Covent Garden.

He said the players and management have been given an incentive to win the game. Also Levy has put in a bid for CABAYE! Sticking point is the price.

Levy offered £500k spread over 5 years and Jake Livermore in part exchange

This! I would love it if the 4-4 equaliser was in the 6th minute of stoppage time after 5 minutes were signalled but the ref decided to play additional minutes due to time-wasting. I would also love it if it was another rocket volley from nowhere like with Tiote's.

NO NO NONO ONONOOONONON

i will not be able to hand the emotion of that!

NO NO NONO ONONOOONONON

i will not be able to hand the emotion of that!

Ha. I was just thinking the same thing. I'm sure I'd be in cardiac arrest before that goal went in.
How about Saudi Sportswashing Machine go 5-nil up in the first 30 mins and Arsenal get two players sent off, and we coast to a 7-1 demolition of Sunderland. Much less stress involved.

It's going down to the final minutes I'm convinced there will be a crucial goal in stoppage time in one of the two games, would not surprise me in the least if both games are level at 85 mins or so (we dont do easy at present), and we grab another late winner.
Would love to see Dawson leap like a salmon and head the vital goal (like the one he scored v Chelsea in the Nov 5th win) in front of the Paxton, then do a Kaboul (a-la-Villa 4-4) and leg it to the bench in celebration.
Failing that, Lewis Holtby to grab his first goal for the Club and elevate himself into club folklore

It's going down to the final minutes I'm convinced there will be a crucial goal in stoppage time in one of the two games, would not surprise me in the least if both games are level at 85 mins or so (we dont do easy at present), and we grab another late winner.
Would love to see Dawson leap like a salmon and head the vital goal (like the one he scored v Chelsea in the Nov 5th win) in front of the Paxton, then do a Kaboul (a-la-Villa 4-4) and leg it to the bench in celebration.
Failing that, Lewis Holtby to grab his first goal for the Club and elevate himself into club folklore

Dawson is in the studio with Absolute Radio on Sunday, so he must be injured

Ha. I was just thinking the same thing. I'm sure I'd be in cardiac arrest before that goal went in.
How about Saudi Sportswashing Machine go 5-nil up in the first 30 mins and Arsenal get two players sent off, and we coast to a 7-1 demolition of Sunderland. Much less stress involved.

The only scenarios in which I wouldnt feel stressed are those where it's a forgone conclusion that it's over i.e. Walcott puts them 2 or 3 nil up after 10 mins. I'd say the only realistic scenerios where we can come out of this in dreamland are the stressful ones. So either us or Saudi Sportswashing Machine have some last minute heroics or are desperately hanging on. Not sure my heart will be up to this actually.

I think if he was injured it wouldve come out by now

yeah he looks ok in this training pic from yesterday

941845_10151482452238505_1608173649_n.jpg

Back