• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

David Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if it were true Levy's idea of "first refusal" is he gets to tell them to f off before any other club.

According made ​​public this morning Cadena Ser, David Villa play from the next season in League Prermier, particularly at Tottenham Hotspur, by express coach, André Villas-Boas, who earlier this month would state in the Catalan capital and have convinced the player.

It is not the first time that relates to El Guaje a Premier League club, as previously already joined the Blaugrana player with Arsenal club as published in Mundo Deportivo was willing to pay up to 10 million pounds .

I will eat my hat

@barcastuff
1m

Pending a few details, Barcelona forward David Villa (31) will join English club Tottenham this summer. [ser]

I assume [ser] is a Spanish newspaper

Tottenham coach Villas-Boas was earlier this month in Barcelona. He personally convinced David Villa to join the English club. [ser]

Edit:
Link
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20130...er-league-fichaje-cadena-ser_54374129598.html

Come Sunday afternoon we hear how the plug is pulled on the deal :lol:

He is 31 and has come back from a serious injury but if he was in a role in which revolved around his finishing then I'd be very happy with him signing. A man of great experience and one of outstanding technical ability, will never forget the player he was between 2007 and 2011, out of this World.

Last edited:
Graham Hunter:

David Villa to Spurs mentioned on @revistadelaliga last week. Gathering speed now. To be taken seriously. Not concluded but advancing

Graham Hunter:

David Villa to Spurs mentioned on @revistadelaliga last week. Gathering speed now. To be taken seriously. Not concluded but advancing

Martin Lipton:

Villa still dependent on CL I suspect. AVB thinks can win title next season (I know, I know!!!) Think 4 big ones in this summer. That's the plan. Maybe 6 in all. A few out.

Whilst I feel we have NO chance of getting Villa in, I love these rumours, it wouldn't be end of season/transfer window closing in without them!!

Where would we all see Villa play? Would it be a case of:

...................Leandro...........
Villa...........Moutinho.....Bale
.........Dembele.....Sandro

Whilst I feel we have NO chance of getting Villa in, I love these rumours, it wouldn't be end of season/transfer window closing in without them!!

Graham Hunter is a name to be trusted when it comes to Barca rumours. If he says that we should take this rumour seriously, then we should. That's not to say that it will definitely happen. But there's clearly substance to the story.

Graham Hunter is a name to be trusted when it comes to Barca rumours. If he says that we should take this rumour seriously, then we should. That's not to say that it will definitely happen. But there's clearly substance to the story.

I think CL qualification will be a big factor. Could you see VDV joining us if we weren't in the CL at the time, I'm not so sure. If AVB has promised Villa things and Villa wants to jump aboard regardless then I say fair play to him. I mean he's won everything he can possibly win anyway. Still can't see him joining though.

31 years old and no sell on value. Unproven in the English League. My guess is a loan deal, and to make it worthwhile I hope that there are some younger players involved.

Great striker, albeit one who's had his share of injury troubles in a far less physical league, which is a warning sign of sorts.

Also, any deal struck between us and either of the Spanish duo will inevitably see Bale being mentioned several times. Wonder if this is a sort of quid pro quo for a move next summer, if its true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back