• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**Official Other Games Thread, Season 2012/13**

We are not out of it yet. We will still be fighting on the last day of the season.... that's a change for the last few decades!! Arsenal's form has been sensational since we beat them... They will deserve 4th if they do end up there on Sunday afternoon...

If we win against Sunderland we'll finish with 72 points. That's a very, very decent return - our PL record in fact. At some point you have to hold your hands up and just admit that our rivals were even stronger this season, which isn't exactly something we can help unless we have a shady oil billionaire stashed away somewhere.

The 3rd and 4th goals have given Arsenal an outside chance of 3rd now as well. If Chelsea drop points v Everton, Arsenal will sneak 3rd with a higher-scoring one goal win or anything better

Get a grip some of you :lol: fudging hell, you talk like it's the end of the world, it's a GAME of football. And we could STILL finish 4th :lol:

Not really we could have signed a striker Ade has been toilet 98% of season so in January it was a must ...

We should have signed one but he might not of scored us enough goals to make that massive 1 place jump! It didnt happen, Ffs I bet you cheered his last couple of goals.

Clutching at straws no doubt I'm gonna wait for the fat lady to open her mouth. Continuing to mixing my metaphors unashamably, there's still one last desperate throw of the dice to come.

Who gives a fudge about Arsenal, Chelsea or the Champions league. I fudging love Tottenham Hotspur. I don't blame ourselves for not bettering our record PL points total, I fudging applaud the heroes

Back